Atheist Fascism

by Band on the Run 101 Replies latest jw friends

• Berengaria
    Berengaria
    The vast majority of people have NEVER had Christianity rammed down their throat
    Hmmmm you don't get out much do ya?
  • james_woods
    james_woods

I just have one simple question - and I see this topic come up about every 30 to 60 days or so - (Atheist Fascism):

Can somebody point out just one example of an Athiest Fascist thread, or an Athiest Fascist poster?

I simply cannot come up with a specific example here on JWN of either.

I am pretty sure that if any Athiest kept on beating their one-note drum the way Godrulz or Alice did they would be gone the same way.

But, I cannot think of any example...

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

LOL MS.

Great pic btw.

Waaaa...I can't take it anymore!

I've had Jesus pushed down my throat for 2000 years!

I have rights you know! Banish Godrulz for insulting me!

I'm not a facist Atheist. I just want to deny Christians

the right to expess their faith in public! Only Atheists should

have the right to cram insults down throats around here!

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

Considering the history, it's kind of comical when christians call atheists fascists. Tender feelings get hurt, but in the interest of christianity, people get tortured and killed. When we speak up and tell the obvious, we are persecuting. Well I suppose christians have a great understanding of persecution. They are the pros. Stop trying to indoctrinate our children with pseudo-science. Stop trying to force people to pray when they don't want to. Stop trying to force your moral code on me and mine. Definitions of 'fascism' [fash-iz-uhm] Dictionary.com - (Showing 1 definitions) (noun) 1. dictatorship emphasizing aggressive nationalism, militarism, and racism Definitions of 'atheism' [ey-thee-iz-uhm] Dictionary.com - (Showing 1 definitions) (noun) 1. the belief that there is no God Definitions of 'crusade' [kroo-seyd] Dictionary.com - (Showing 1 definitions) (intransitive verb) 1. to engage in a crusade (noun) 1. medieval Christian expedition to recover the Holy Land from the Muslims Definitions of 'Spanish Inquisition' Dictionary.com - (Showing 1 definitions) (noun) 1. the Inquisition in Spain, under state control from 1480 to 1834, marked by the extreme severity and cruelty of its proceedings in the 16th century Definitions of 'witch hunt' Dictionary.com - (Showing 1 definitions) (noun) 1. intensive effort to discover and expose disloyalty, subversion, dishonesty, or the like, usually based on slight, doubtful, or irrelevant evidence

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

And a big LOL to another piece of irony. Christians are so upset that others voice their disagreements and sometimes get insulting. Did you check out the thread topic? Ahhhh passive/aggression they name is christianity

NC

• Ill wind blowing
    Ill wind blowing

As an atheist I really don't care if you believe in fairies. It's when those ferries start whispering in the ears of the believer, "Psssst, that guy over there is spiritually crippled or maybe evil because he doesn't believe in us", that I really get pissed.

• bohm
    bohm

there is a sweet irony that atheism get compared to fascism in a thread which complain about the debate tone...

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

I get really pissed when those fairies tell them to gain political power to force their agenda and when the fairies seek to destroy school curriculum because the facts being taught hurts them. And then, when there is an effort to keep the fairies at bay they scream persecution.

NC

• james_woods
    james_woods
    seek to destroy school curriculum because the facts being taught hurts them.

Operative word here being "facts" - myths and legends should at least be taught as just that, (if taught at all in general education) - but not as facts.

• botchtowersociety
    botchtowersociety

there is a sweet irony that atheism get compared to fascism in a thread which complain about the debate tone...

To be fair, the post by A Wings Song didn't assert that atheism itself was fascistic, but that some atheists behave so.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit