How Many on JWNet are still JWs?

by RayPublisher 61 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Lazarus
    Lazarus

Still in, still active. Usual reason (family...).

..we now have sisters carrying the mics.

I have just imagined how the sisters im my congo handle the mics with a covered head. Hilarious. Hope we will running out of "qualified" brothers.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

an active freelance JW

What the heck is that?

• Diest
    Diest

Freelance JW....they get paid to be Dubs.....all the literature that they can push, pull, or carry......WHAT A DEAL. LOL

• Eclectic
    Eclectic

@mrsjones5: LOL It's an idiom I made up to describe myself. A JW who wants/needs to remain active (repporting) but is "disconnected" from many teachings and beliefs coming from the GB.

• focariedu21
    focariedu21

Guys please watch this video and share

? 7:00 ? 7:00 www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1WgYiQAF3k Mar 7, 2013 frank salatinoยท1 video ... Red Hot Chili Peppers vs Dada Life - Kick Out The Californication ...

• rubadubdub
    rubadubdub

Walked away from the last day of my DC on July 3, 2011 after 42 years as a second generation uber-dub. Inactive. Not DF'd or DA'd.

Stalked for five months relentlessly, but dodged the bullets. Will try to fly under the radar until BethelYellowDollarBag's 89-year-old zealot parents die. They are shunning him and our two children, but he wants me to fog them and maintain monthly contact by snail mail. Did I mention they are Luddites and recluses? They have no way of finding out I have jumped the mother ship.

I refuse to acknowlege that the WTB$ has any authority over me and will not DA. Planning to retire out of country and drop off the JW radar permanently.

• lriddle80
    lriddle80

Not df'd or da'd, just not a JW anymore either. Will dodge the judicial committee forever to avoid those labels!! Elders scare me, they always have!

• twinkle toes
    twinkle toes

12 year fader, who is secretly hoping to be DF'd soon. I've been stirring the pot.

Truthfully, I always fudged my time cards, so I've been inactive for a lot longer than the 12 years.

tt

• Zordino
    Zordino

Still in but only going 3 to 4 times a month. Mostly the Sunday meetings for family reason's. Otherwise, I Hate this Cult! The more I listen to the talks and read the Washtowels, I cringe and get amazed at the stupidity of the JW belief system. The wife is still active though.

• Apognophos
    Apognophos

Still actively attending, giving talks, doing field service. Come on, I know there's a few others like me here....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit