Well the dirty piece of trash got off.

by sooner7nc 102 Replies latest jw friends

• Berengaria
    Berengaria

AK-Jeff,

that quote by Adams is exactly the point of so many of our discussions. The whole Arizona immigration bill.............etc.

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

LOL (((BEKS)))

• Violia
    Violia

Today at 6:21 the state of Texas put a dirty piece of trash to death.

congrats to Gov. Rick Perry for his stance.

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

Regardless of the Vienna Convention---ratified by congress---that says the US must allow non US citizens to receive help from their home government. Let's cheer when US citizens overseas are blocked from US help because we violated this international agreement.

The penalty would have been carried out anyway. There is something to be said for dealing with irritating little international expectations and Federal law.

NC

• Violia
  • Berengaria
    Berengaria

Oh holy mother of cheesus! Violia you are not serious? This is insane and absurd!!! Unbelievable.

• Berengaria
    Berengaria

NC, you have email.

• Violia
    Violia

IE 9 again.

the 16 yr old girl he raped was beat with huge boulders and he put a 15 inch pole with screw at one end in her vagina. That is how they found her. I'm sure he is just misunderstood, however.

He's been in the law system for 17 years and received a lot of help that the average person could not have gotten.

• Berengaria
    Berengaria

Do you understand the concept of international agreements?

International law

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

Viola, I don't think he's misunderstood. He wasn't going to walk. I just believe in upholding our international agreements. He would be just as dead in 3 months as he is today. They can only help, they can't intervene. I want the world to be safe for US citizens. I'm willing to put my lust for revenge on hold a few months to see that happens.

Just because we believe in due process and following the law doesn't mean we want sick f*cks to walk free. Perry wants to run for president, he's already proven his international skills are nonexistent. That makes me a wee bit nervous, but I'm comforted that he will never win.

BEKS, you got an email

NC

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit