RIP Michael Jackson

by sizemik 68 Replies latest jw friends

• sizemik
    sizemik

I guess some subjects will create some emotion and controversy Berengaria. That wasn't my intent, but I doubt I will post such a topic again . . . controversial maybe . . . but emotional no.

It's helpful to read more than we write I feel . . . the internet is a far more reliable and helpful learning tool than a venting one.

Thank you for your comments

• Berengaria
    Berengaria

You keep posting emotion! Just think, if even one person in this wide world finds some kind of......................heart.......connection...whatever you want to call it, it's worth all the crap. I'm just so often disappointed when I go to youtube for a song that makes me ache, and I see such foolishness. But how happy I am that the song is there, and that someone felt it too.

So essentially, ignore me tonight, I'm in a melancholy mood.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Beks, our melancholy baby.

• Berengaria
    Berengaria

Oh awesome song

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

What's wrong?

• sizemik
    sizemik
    You keep posting emotion!

I get your point Beks . . . (and I would never deliberately ignore you BTW.) If I might qualify what I said . . . feeling and expressing emotions are indeed the substance of connecting hearts. Other emotions can be ugly. I don't expect to be a roaring success at it . . . but I will endeavour to leave the ugly side of emotion where it belongs . . . inside the heard heart that is harbouring it. It is not good for such ones if I inflame, when they really could do with help to put the fire out.

But I agree . . . if there happens to be weeds in the flower garden so be it . . . flowers are still flowers Even melancholy is a flower . . . just a fragile one . . . but how many great songs have sprung from melancholy!

Just think, if even one person in this wide world finds some kind of......................heart.......connection...whatever you want to call it, it's worth all the crap.

Like MJ or not . . . like his music or not . . . this same sentiment was a big part of much of his music. I liked that part of it.

Melancholy . . . hmmmm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HXvNEbR2kPU&feature=related

• free2beme
    free2beme

so... we still talking about the child molester named michael jackson? seriously? you know what i love most about the legacy of mj? it is that despite all his family says and all his family does, post death. most americans remember more the molestation topic then thiller? in fact, many who claim they were fans of the music. find a need to add... not saying i agree with his life choices. basically, most i find doubt he didnt do what some here think we should accept as false info. do i like his music? sure, i grew up in the eighties and remember thriller and the black michael jackson well. like many in my generation, i even owned the album. the thing is though... i, like many, found his adult like sick. child molestation cover ups. turning himself white. his sick sick sick relationship with young boys. all that means i am not ignorant. i am aware. since i do this each year on the anniversary of his death. i know all too well how sensative former witnesses are to judgement... as they themselves have been hurt by judgement and yet despite all that i speak and do not care. a molester of children deserves all the shame heapped upon them in life and death. .... and thus i am proud to say... michael jackson is a known child molester.

• tmo1965
    tmo1965

RIP Michael. I still have not gotten over MJ's death. I can't help but think that his JW upbringing was a big part of what ailed his soul. Micheal often quoted scripture about being childlike. Is this something that the JW religion emphasizes?

Now on to my soap box - It irks me to no end when people, who only get their facts from the sounds bites they hear TV. I seriously doubt that Michael ever molested any children. Why do I believe that? Because in the 1993 accusations, the kid's father had tried to get Michael to finance a screen play deal. When Micheal refused, he went to a lawyer, not the police, in an attempt to extort money from MJ. When that extortion attempt failed, he took his kid to a psychologist, after being coached of course, who in turn called the police. There is a documented trascript of a phone call between the kid's father and step-father that proves that the father wanted to meet with MJ one last time to "get what I want". He further states that if he does not get what he wants, he will put his plan into action and "everyone in site will be crushed". Evan Chandler (the boys father) also indicated in the tapes that Michael was evil for breaking up his family.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZnubxWTWf_4&playnext=1&list=PL607C1B1481B989CB

http://www.mjfacts.info/transcript.php

There were not multiple payouts for different accusers, as some believe. The payout was to the first kid, however his mother, step-father, and father also received a payout.

Even though there was a payout, that in itself cannot prevent someone from being charged with a crime. The Chandlers refused to cooperate with the investigation after they got paid. In fact, the Santa Barbara DA, continued his investigation until Sept. 1994. He went all the way to Australia trying to find someone else who claimed they were molested by MJ, to no avail, so they had to drop the case.

Michael was aquitted of the second charge in a court of law. Why? Because the kids could not keep their story straight (i.e. they lied). They even claimed that MJ would not let them leave Neverland and they were not allowed to know what time it was. There are photos of clocks all over Neverland.

If Michael was truly a pedophile, there would be way more claims besides these 2, which were 10 years apart.

• GOrwell
    GOrwell

i can't believe it's been 2 years already.. smoke through a keyhole, I tell you..

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit