RIP Michael Jackson

by sizemik 68 Replies latest jw friends

• free2beme
    free2beme

Yes, I would stand up at a known child molesters funeral and annouce it. Thus I point it out here as well. Might have had some good music and talent, but in any memorial of the man it must be noted he was a child molester and someone who should never have that erased from his history. A child molester, with talent yes. The same with Elvis, a drug addict with talent. Every year since he died, and as long as I am on this board, I will point this out. I expect, as they come each year, people will post the "Oh, but how do you know ... " comment to make me laugh. Known child molester, and I did not drink enough 'Jesus Juice' to forget that. I would never have let my child go to 'Neverland' to play with this known child molester. I wonder why others did, perhaps they liked the idea of saying 'Hey, my child was molested by this really talented singer.' I love my children more then that, personally.

It is real hard to argue with me on here, debate me, or try and make me feel shame for my comments. As you see, I am not emotional connected to this place. I read, write and do not get all 'emotional' about it. So, again .... KNOWN CHILD MOLESTER MICHAEL JACKSON ... DIED 2 YEARS AGO.

• sizemik
    sizemik
    Yes, I would stand up at a known child molesters funeral and annouce it.

WOULD or HAVE? . . . or is stepping outside of the anonymity of a computer not worth the cause?

• free2beme
    free2beme

I have actually been to a child molesters funeral and spoke about it to his relatives, yes! Want to know what was funny, they agreed and said, "I know and at least he is gone now." That is an honest person there, I tell ya. If I could do it again, would. Not afraid to point out that sickness and if possible I would write it on their head stone .... "CHILDREN ARE SAFER, NOW THAT I AM DEAD." It is the unforgivable sin! Just my thought. At least no boys are being raped at Neverland now.

• free2beme
    free2beme

Shamus!

That is cool, might have to save that one. It fits a lot of conversations on here.

• free2beme
    free2beme

Shamus!

That is cool, might have to save that one. It fits a lot of conversations on here.

• sizemik
    sizemik

Good for you . . . I hope you picked up your halo on the way out.

Personally, I think if anyone wants to find proof of anything ... they will find it.

Ring any bells?

• free2beme
    free2beme

Cool, I have a fan. Someone who thinks quoting me in other threads is some how a battle of words. I love it, I get one of you every once in awhile. Enjoy, I love the attention. It is better then thinking about that child molester Michael Jackson, for sure.

• sizemik
    sizemik
    That is cool, might have to save that one

It's appropriate that you feel the need to snuggle up to Shamus . . .

Shamus came on the thread and made a sarcastic and ignorant comment revealing he knew little of substance . . . which falls very much at the idiot end of the spectrum IMO. He then felt I disagreed with him, which I did not (I have not at any stage referred to MJ as a hero), and countered his own obvious idiocy by inferring I am a crybaby and disappeared (?). Seems he was holding up a mirror rather than making any substance to his claim.

What hasn't crossed your mind is that great majority of posters here hold another view . . . did you ever consider they may be better informed than you? . . . I think not. I suggest you read watersprouts previous posts, among others, and add some perspective to your summation of the accusations made, the motives for which are quite plain to most.

Something else you obviously are not aware of, is that I actively campaign for child-abuse issues within the JW religion, to be exposed through internet postings, and lobbying of government officials in this country. I am currently corresponding with a Govt Minister about introducing legislation for screening and certifying of church members who work with children. I also have internet access for JW's and ex-JW's who are dealing with these issues.

By your own declaration, you feel it's a more productive use of time to attend the funerals of known pedophiles and deface their gravestones. Considering they're already dead, I hardly think that is likely to benefit at risk children, although it may satisfy your emotional needs.

I prefer to deal with these issues in a more productive way, and as I said earlier, refrain from making slanderous accusations before the burden of proof is satisfied. Involved as I am, such action would only serve to reduce my credibility and effectiveness, and place more children at risk . . . a luxury I choose not to indulge for that reason. You obviously have no such constraints.

It is real hard to argue with me on here, debate me, or try and make me feel shame for my comments.

I have absolutely no doubt this is true.

It is not uncommon for posters here to be a touch bigoted, opinionated, judgemental, sanctimonious and self-righteous. It is after all, a forum for ex-JW's.

So feel free to debate when you've finished filling out your form.

• shamus100
    shamus100

Hi Sizemilk,

Just so you know, my life does not revolve around this place, and your assertions about me are so preposterous that I quit reading after the second sentence. You want a response? HAHAHAHAHAHA! Whatev's...

In other words, I could truly give a rats ass what you think of me.

• sizemik
    sizemik

Yeah bud . . . seems like you don't give a rat's arse about much . . .

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/members/adult/153949/4/Drug-Addiction-and-our-trampled-rights

Your ignorance is staggering.

You need a wake up call
    Go out, learn about what you are trying to discuss
    shamus post is one of the most ignorant, hateful, and unkind i have read in a long time. classic closed minded judgemental and unloving witness attitude.
    shamus100 shame on you, that is some very cruel and hateful stuff you said
    Shamus, I did read your post carefully, and you still scare me spitless
    Your so uneducated on the subject of addiction that you should not even of posted your opinion, you sound stupid
    The author of this thread is the most ignorant, retarded person I have had the displeasure to come across in a long time.
    You sound like a typical person that blames your problems on everyone else.
    Your a self-centered sally-girl who doesn't know shit from shinola
    I can see by your avatar that your still a child
    Yeah, and I did say retarded. Not developmentally disabled. I know the difference, and you sir, are retarded.
    Are you an ex-JW? are you mentally unstable

. . . . not my opinions

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit