RIP Michael Jackson

by sizemik 68 Replies latest jw friends

• freeflyingfaerie
    freeflyingfaerie

Yes, Rest in Peace, Michael, sweet, sensitive soul~

Sizemik~ you chose the sweetest song, Ben, that just made me fall apart. May he Rest in Peace~

• White Dove
    White Dove

I love his music and the way he put his soul into it through his dancing.

Very sad he died before ever having the chance to have inner peace.

RIP Michael

• talesin
    talesin

I am by your side

You are not alone ....

My fav michael song ...

RIP Michael,,, we miss you!

tal

• d
    d

Rest in Peace MJ he was a talented man that will be missed greatly

• free2beme
    free2beme

... and always remember, he was a known child molester and let that teach us. No money, fame, or talent should ever cover up the harm that can be done to children and excused.

• watson
    watson

"a known child molester" hmmm, how would you know? I guess since he was odd, he's an easy target for statements like that.

• sizemik
    sizemik
    No money, fame, or talent should ever cover up the harm that can be done to children and excused.

I doubt you have any worries on that score . .

• sizemik
    sizemik

I apologise for the above comment . . . it was uncalled for.

I would make this point however . . . the thread was introduced as a memorial to a man who had died . . . nothing more.

If you feel inclined to debate/discuss the various issues attached to the man . . . ask yourself this . . .

Would I go to someones funeral (memorial) and stand up and announce all of the negative aspects of the person . . . all the errors and sins . . . proven or otherwise . . . the gossip, the inuendo etc . . . as part of that memorial. You have freedom of speech in that "forum" also. I doubt you would . . . because I have never seen or heard of it being done.

Maybe a memorial is a good time to practice "He who is without sin . . . . "

If you wish to discuss other matters . . . start another thread . . . it's not difficult.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J34U02n6sao

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAWgU3hDK-E&feature=fvwrel

• cofty
    cofty

If the thread is in praise of Jackson's talent then no argument here.

If its in praise of the man you can't get all upset when people remind us of his darker side - its not like child molestation is a misdemeanor.

• watersprout
    watersprout

It was never proved that MJ was a pedo.... Yes he made a mistake ''paying off'' the victims... It did make him look guilty.

But as a mother if I found out that my daughter has been sexually abused the last thing I would want is money! For me personally accepting a ''pay off'' would make me a pimp prostituting my child... I don't think so! Those parents who accepted that money proved (to me) that MJ was innocent. No parent would accept ''dirty'' money.

I thought MJ was a deeply troubled soul... Look at us.... We have all had problems growing up as dubbies, why would MJ be excused from that abuse??

A very talented man whose life was cut soo tragically short.

Peace

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit