RIP Michael Jackson

by sizemik 68 Replies latest jw friends

• truthlover
    truthlover

Its too bad the conversation went off in another direction -

I for one, liked MJ and ON THE INTERNET is an FBI report - they had MJ under watch for 15 years - due to spurious allegations.

and could NOT find anything improper. His insurance company wanted to settle the first allegation, not HIM - he wanted to go to court to clear his

name..thats why he went the second time.. also - some of his ex employees said they had information on him - he sued them and got $60,000.00 from each of them as a settlement..

For those who wish, start checking records.. its out there..

As far as his death, an unfortunate accident, but who could see MJ getting older??

I guess the doctor who will be on trial soon will enlighten us according to his version but that guy was there for some time before anyone else according to time frames.. time will tell

• talesin
    talesin

truth --- I don't much trust celebrities, but when Whoopi Goldberg said she was a close friend of MJ, and the allegations were false,, I just felt relieved ... she is one person whose word I would take for just about anything.

off-topic, but just sayin'

t

• truthlover
    truthlover

talesin:

No problem -- I think Size just wanted to remember MJ and its too bad that some keep bringing up what has been -as far as I am concerned-- proven to be false...

and you are right - Whoopi , Liz Taylor, McCaulay Culkin, Paris Hiltons mom grew up with him, loved him -they even teased each other who would name their child Paris first...would not stand up for anyone who would be involved in such a terrible crime...

Many are saying all the Jacksons were/are jw's - only Latoya and Rebbie and Michael and Katherine were/are..

Jermaine is Muslim / Hindu or something like that I believe, I dont know about the rest

Joe never was

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

If Michael Jackson had molested children, how come they haven't all come out of the woodwork now that he's dead?

• sizemik
    sizemik
    Its too bad the conversation went off in another direction -

I hear what you're saying truthlover . . . but it's not so bad.

In spite of the gentle discouragement in my OP . . . I pretty much expected some negativity

Just so it's understood . . . if folks come on my thread and make unsubstantiated and slanderous claims . . . I'll take them on everytime . . . I don't mind a good debate. If in the process, they get exposed for their hypocrisy and judgemental narrow-minded attitudes . . . all the better, and in this case it wasn't difficult. I find it healthy.

What's transpired is just that . . . the results are here for all to see. The truth of the matter becomes established . . . including the truth about Michael, which is also healthy. On that score. I thank you and others for their contributions.

Interesting how folks user names say so much at times . . . think about it.

Sizemik: Earthshaker - Class.

RIP Michael Jackson

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97nAvTVeR6o

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

Jackdson didd not die from being stabbed by a fan. He could not stand to be conscious, to be alive. It is probably the saddest death in a long time. I saw the concertfilm they were shooting. It was extraordinary esp. since no one end knew the end was imminent. Jackson will be remembered as the freak, m ore than a great musiciajn. And he was a great musician. Not ny my taste. But even if you thought he was light wightm you had to admire his talent.

Imagine being surrounded by yes lurkers and yes family so no one investigated the loony doctor. Jpe Jaclspms' words at his LA memnorial sickenened me - promoting hiself at his own son's funeral. One can see why Michael's pain was so intense. I feel Memoriala are for remembering the entire person. An Antidrug message would have helped many. When Michael died, he was alrady faded. Sadly, the film showed he was more than capable of a big come back.

Peophilia is someting I can not forget. I used to stand for hours on end to see every Woody Allen film. I have not seen a single Woody Allen film since the allegiatins were backed up. MIchael Jackson ha s ooodles of fan. I was never one. But despite always hating his music, I realize he had huge talent that was just not my taste. He was not slowing down. Michaael's hangerons had their reasons for not saying no. The doctor had no reason. I hope he sees many years in a prison cell.

• truthlover
    truthlover

Sizemilk:

In all I just could not let some disparage MJ-- no one is perfect and he probably had his days, but the guy gave vast fortune away over

$4 hundred million to charities, to orphanages, over the years, to try and help -- to try and change the world.... not too shabby I would say

TL

• DeeDubs
    DeeDubs

Opinions are like butt holes...everyone has one and they all stink. Who knows the truth about MJ and his drug use and child molestation accusations. One thing is confirmed is his talent.

• truthlover
    truthlover

DD:

the FBI reports and court records are not opinions, sorry

• DeeDubs
    DeeDubs

Truth lover, I didnt know you were the FBI, how do you have access to those reports, can you post them?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit