Why do I no longer get attacked and persecuted by the demons, since I left JW,s ?

by pedal power 151 Replies latest jw friends

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

I believe you! I've had them too and no longer do and told you why I thought mine went away!?

It's a GOOD thing! Not a sign that you are no longer in "God's directed org"

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Well Pedal, what is your guess on why none of the demon shit is happening since you left?

• simon17
    simon17

Why don't you suggest to us why you think why not then.

People have been claimed to have demonic experiences in all major religions that have spirits as part of their teachings. Exorcisms have been a huge part of some of the world's major religions.

So why do you suspect, that once you left the JWs, the demons have decided to leave you alone.

(LOL, person above me wrote the same exact thing at the same time apparently)

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

I have had some strange experiences in my life but I know the difference between it being strange and supernatural. I have had some strange experiences in my life but I know the difference between it being strange and supernatural.

No, you wouldn't. Visions, hallucinations, etc., are as completely real as anything else you are seeing, hearing or experiencing. No matter what you say, you DON'T know the difference.

I no longer get attacked by them, Im wondering why ? IF it is because Im no longer a JW.

Probably the same reason the painful, daily headache, stress, inability to focus and sleep issues I had disappeared when I left.

Before I left, I couldn't play golf. I mean, I knew how, I was good, but the last year I was in I lost the ability to play. Practice, lessons, nothing helped. Same with my headaches. They were almost a daily occurance, painful, debilitating blinding headaches. Diagnosed as migraines and nothing helped. Literally, withing days of getting DF'ed, all the tension, the stress, the worry and the depression went away.

Magically, my game returned, my work improved, my headaches disappeared. Do headaches love JWs? Do the gods of golf hate JWs?

All in your head.

• Essan
    Essan

If you believe in demons, and experienced what you feel is demon attack while you were a JW but it stopped when you stopped being JW, then why on earth would you assume that this means God approves of the JWs??

That is extremely twisted logic.

If you were attacked as a JW but not as a non JW the more obvious explanation is that being a JW opens you up to demon attack, because they are not approved by God, whereas your present non-JW position gives you greater protection, or offers less opportunity to be subtly exposed to demonic thinking and reasoning and influence - otherwise known as the JW Religion.

IMO it's testimony to the mind-control of the JW's that an IMPROVED CONDITION after leaving them is still interpreted as proof that they are somehow right.

It's a wee bit insane. But that's mind-control for you.

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

If you return to the Kingdom Hall, do you think the demons will begin attacking you again?

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Reason enough not to return to the hall. ;-D

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

Hey guys I can discern what is a dream, and what is malelevant and evil distotion

No, you can't. If you could, you wouldn't be convinced you had demons instead of stress related issues. Again, they SEEM every bit as real as anything else. That's the point, you CAN'T tell the difference, no matter how real it seems. Hallucinations are defined by seeming real, vivid and to happen in external space without anything outside of your own head causing them.

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

I had to go through this same twisted thinking; please read what other posters said.... It would have helped me!

You are breaking free from "cult" thinking. They have all the answers! Truth is - they don't!

If you were getting attacks now would that prove JW's are wrong?! Probably not cuz being in "cult" thinking it would make you think "satan has me and I can't get better unless I go back" thinking.

Enjoy life without the fear!

FS

• Essan
    Essan

The reasoning behind the OP seems to be similar to:

"Since I stopped putting my hand in the fire, the excruciating pain in my hand has stopped. I wonder if that means God wants me to put my hand in the fire again?"

Only years of mind-control and conditioning by a cult could lead to such illogical mental processes. But we've all been there. We've all been through it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit