Why do I no longer get attacked and persecuted by the demons, since I left JW,s ?

by pedal power 151 Replies latest jw friends

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

ug! When I was a kid it would scare me to death. I didn't learn about lucid dream till about 15 years ago. It was great knowing what was going on. In lucid dreams the room is there everything is like you are awake, but, There would be a 4 foot spider in the room, or someone with an ax that was about to take my head off. Even as an adult I often have these dreams and my husband will have to wake me up cuz I'm screaming at the man in the room with a gun to my head, or another 4 foot spider.... When you wake up it's all the same but the monster is gone and it always takes me a few to figure out what happen.

• buildfaithinjehovahinthisdiscustingcorruptworld
    buildfaithinjehovahinthisdiscustingcorruptworld

Because they have no reason to attack one of there own!!

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

buildfaithinjehovahinthisdiscustingcurruptworld

I thnk you hold the longest name on this board!?

And so not true! We are not on Satans side!

• poppers
    poppers

Demons attack if your Brain goes Mental..That only happens at a WBT$ Meeting...............;-)...OUTLAW

I think the demons have attacked OUTLAW - the lack of his signature laughing dog is suspicious.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

"Because they have no reason to attack one of there own!!"

And you know how? Me thinks you may be one of them.

• unshackled
    unshackled

I was persecuted by demons while a JW, but it was all in my head. The idea of demons was indoctrinated in me from birth.

I've since exorcised those "demons".

• out4good3
    out4good3

buildfaithinjehovahinthisdiscustingcurruptworld

discusting???

disgusting...

.....sorry....couldn't help it......

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

One small cirque buildfaithinjehovahinthisdiscustingcorruptworld: the correct spelling of the word is disgusting. :D

• pedal power
    pedal power

Hey guys I can discern what is a dream, and what is malelevant and evil distotion, I am not trying to provoke a discussion about REM or sleep pattersns, Im just explaining that I no longer get the Demonic shit I used to get when I was an active JW, and am wondering why not ?

• munchausen
    munchausen

All our demons left when I got my windchimes

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit