my life... well the first part at least

by Found Sheep 134 Replies latest members private

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

This is the start of the "happy" part

My neighbors were good to me. My first day off I sat on the front lawn with a cheap case of beer and watched the cars go by. I think that gave me an in. I stopped getting cat calls and started geting conversations. The one drug dealer that live right under me had a Pit bull named Coco. The first time i saw him his dog ran up to me and jumped on me and licked my face. The owner (funny forgot his name) looked shocked. I think animals know when someone is in need. After that every day going home Coco got some love from me. The prostitue?! Whatever just turned the radio up when she was "working".

The great thing about living in there was I knew my SIL would NEVER just show up!

I felt safe!

I had an air mattress one pot, fork, knife and 4 wine glasses. What else does a woman need!

My work was perfect! It is by far the easiest nursing job I ever had and payed great. It was a temp job at a pediatric clinic. The people I worked with were enjoyable and easy to work with.

The voices in my head started to go away!

Funny I didn't miss the Meetings.

• snowbird
    snowbird

People are generally pretty decent.

Aren't we glad about that?

Syl

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

Yes Snowbird they are and it took me way too long to see that! You have almost 25,000 posts. hats off to you. I was excited when I saw I was at my 1,000.

• snowbird
    snowbird

My 25,000th will be on one of your threads.

How about that?

Syl

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

494 to go

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

The LM kept writing e-mails saying how sorry he was and all the things he did wrong. When he found out it wasn't working he canceled my car insurance that had six month more that was payed for.

What a creap!

I was getting a pay check and was able to fix it. It is amazing how much easier it is to get cought up on your bills when your not supporting your husband.

For three months it was a "clear your head time". My SIL when I first left called 10 times a day. I stopped that my not answering her and then told her I will call her if I need anything. I didn't want any ones opinion as to what I should do. My brother gave my cell phone number out to everyone he thought would be able to get to me. People that I haven't spoken to in 8 10 years. One elder kept calling to lecture me and asked if I wanted to move in with his family... uh NO!

I just stopped answering the phone. They can leave a message and maybe I'll call back.

At the end of the three months Ahab's divorce was done. I needed to decide if I'd go back and break it off forever, or get married. I know now that was silly JW thinking but sorry I still thought it was the "truth".

• snowbird
    snowbird

You're purging yourself clean.

Keep it coming.

Syl

• Aaron Eldridge
    Aaron Eldridge

I have read your story for the past thirty mins. and I have I have to say I can not wait for more. I hope that your live is happy now.....I know how hard recovery can be and what kind of mess it can create. Prayers and ((()))

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

I've just read this whole thread through, and wow!

I'm looking forward to the next instalments.

• Desilusionnee
    Desilusionnee

(((FoundSheep))),

Your story is waouh!!!!!! Can't wait to hear more about your journey!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit