my life... well the first part at least

by Found Sheep 134 Replies latest members private

• simon17
    simon17

Thats convenient that I started reading just now... and found it already complete. Very emotional story but looks like you're in a good place now -- not only your marriage, your exit from JW land, but also with how you view yourself. Although, even as you were typing it you said things like "did everyone stop reading, hope you don't hate me" and the like, so seems like your self-image and self-respect still has a ways to go. Good news is: you are feeling good now and there is still a lot better that you will be feeling with time. Also hard to imagine how low of a place you came from.

Good luck with life! Wish you all the best

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

Thanks for reading dozy and Simon 17. Yes I must admit I still have some healing to go through.

Wow page 7 You all don't Hate me! Just had to say that....

I feel the love for real

FS

• watson
    watson

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mc39h3f6E0A

Just a little ribbing....yes, we really do!

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

Watson that made me LOL!!!!

• JustHuman14
    JustHuman14

Dear Found Sheep, WT it is a mind control cult. They suck your mind, energy, your OWN existence...It took me 7 years to get rid of WT's mind control. At the start I suffered with panic attacks for 2 years. I couldn't drive a car, and if there was a traffic jam I was so scared. I couldn't go into market places, or places with crowds.

I was scared to go on stage and play music( I was a guitarist in band). One night I colapsed on stage...I suffered with low esteem, yeah WT makes sure to feel like sh*t and we do not worth a cent with out their damn Organization. I used to allow people to treat me like nothing.

Well I'm glad that those days are gone. I have gained back my confidence, I expanded my understanding regarding God, but most of all regarding me. I do not allow anyone to treat me like sh*t and I got my pride.

I only wish my escape from that evil cult, would have been taken place when I was younger...never the less, I enjoy my life, I live everyday like is my last in this world, I have learned to love people, and most of all I have seen the world with different point of view. I have read books that I wouldn't dare to look when I was a JW, and even I have been to many Christian Churches, Hindu and Budhist also.

There is an entire new world to explore when you leave WT...

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

Justhuman 14 - Seven years shhhsssooosh (that is a word)

I'm glad you are at a good place in life now! It's so FREEING when you first see cult for what it is. The hard part is getting it out of you. Some days I feel 100% free but then others not so much...

THanks for reading my life

FS

• Magwitch
    Magwitch

Found Sheep....Thank you so much for sharing your story. Once I started reading, I could not stop. What an absolutely beautiful person you are inside and out!!

So many things you said were very touching. The statement that spoke volumes to me was when you returned from your beach vacation back to little man - "The freedom made going back home almost intolerable." When I read that sentence, I had a jolt of pain shoot down my arm from exact feelings of déjà vu.

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

Thanks Magwitch! Telling my story has helped me more then I thought it would. Deja vu? Did you get out?

• Quandry
    Quandry

A happy "ending" to your story is that now you are known as the happy person!

May your happiness continue.....

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

So true Quandry

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit