So..... are you apostates enjoying your mansions and private jets?

by Mr. Falcon 66 Replies latest jw friends

• WontLeave
    WontLeave

When you make a deal with the Devil, you have got to read the fine print or you will get totally screwed. Hell has all the lawyers, you know.

• Mr. Falcon
    Mr. Falcon

wow, this thread took off. I promise to respond to each of you, but right now I got to knock on doors. Sigh.

MF

• unshackled
    unshackled
    wow, this thread took off. I promise to respond to each of you, but right now I got to knock on doors. Sigh.

Geez Falcon...that sucks. I just got up and am gonna fry some eggs...on my private jet. Sir, may you have the strength of a thousand apostates to get you thru the door-knocking.

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

who can it be knocking at your door...

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

48 more posts to get my 1,000 oh no now it's 47

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

ooops can't count 40

• Mr. Falcon
    Mr. Falcon

Actually, I'm in a crap job because I wasn't allowed an education because I was raised in an antichrist big business corporation that pretends to be a religion.

Same here, punkofnice, same here. Due to lack of education because of WTBS dogma, we don't even qualify to be janitors at Beth Sarim.

Apostates that are successful are materialistic and servants of Satan. Apostates that are not successful are those that lost Jehovah's blessings or they are drinking excessively and gambling.

OTWO - Isn't it funny how they can justify anything in their heads? A true testament to the power of WTBS indoctrination. I agree with Massey, you are coveting that which is privilidged to CO's.

kimbo - Just keep hustlin' like Nomad. You'll get that diamond-encrusted back-scratcher in no time!

Trying to figure out where I'm going to spend all my loot.

out4good3 - You can always donate it to a publishing cult so they can pretend to use it to build Kingdom Halls in Africa.

moshe - Satanus is right, they probablly don't even wipe their own asses. It's good to be the king.

This life of materialism, travel, shopping, parties.....

Actually, nancy drew, what you described sounds curiously like the lifestyles of many rich & privilidged JWs that I know. hmmm.....

My happiness is my private revenge against the assholes of the JW organization.

Well said, NewYork44M, that's the best revenge. Deep down there is nothing that an active JW hates more than hearing about a successful apostate story.

Gayle - they consider it evil and selfish, but when a wealthy JW flaunts his wealth, if he is a exemplary JW, then he is seen as a true example of Jehovah's blessings.

Found Sheep - I am proud of the fact that I haven't donated a single dime to them for at least 13 years now.

Wontleave - hahaha yup, but even Hell's lawyers are nothing compared to the WTBS's lawyer squad!

unshackled - It was pure hell, brother. Hot, boring and you feel like such an idiot!!!! Not to mention they put me with a pack of socially-awkward JWs who have no idea how to interact with other human beings.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit