So..... are you apostates enjoying your mansions and private jets?

by Mr. Falcon 66 Replies latest jw friends

• snakeface
    snakeface

Think of how much $ we used to spend each year for conventions and assemblies. Buying a vehicle suitable for field service rather than what we preferred to own. Contributions. Gas and other expenses for field service. Clothing for meetings, including the dry cleaning bills.

Now we no longer have those expenses. So, "evidently" this "generation" that used to spend their "unrighteous riches" on field service and meetings is now enjoying their "symbolic" mansions and "spiritual" private jets which are being progressively revealed to those of the apostate class who have exercised "discernment" and have "quit touching" the WT.

• out4good3
    out4good3

Tony Montana

Trying to figure out where I'm going to spend all my loot.

• out4good3
    out4good3

Instead of us filthy apostates trusting in

Tony

We should be trusting in

• moshe
    moshe

Just an observation, but take a gander at the governing body- do they look like men who spend hours studying the Bible every week? How would they study?- not with a teacher- they are the teachers! Those old men probably have trouble delivering a convention talk written by some desk hack in the writting department. So, maybe there is a reason why the New light has become the Noo-oo light this year.

• Satanus
    Satanus

Those old goobers are just institutional (ized) hacks. They wouldn't be able to make it on their own. They don't wanna lose their positions and have to work for a living, like ray did by doing landscaping and then writing some REAL books in his old age.

S

• nancy drew
    nancy drew

Wow since we left we are rolling in it. This life of materialism, travel, shopping, parties the good times never end because satan signs our paychecks

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

On a serious note, I am much happier, far more prosperous, and in a much better marriage as compared to my JW days. I will live longer as an apostate than I ever would as a depressed elder.

While no private jets or mansions, I am doing just fine. Thank you very much.

My happiness is my private revenge against the assholes of the JW organization. Thank you very much.

• Gayle
    Gayle

JWs are so extremist, their way or any other way is evil. Fact is, most ex-JWs and non-JWs enjoy or hope to enjoy our moderate homes, cars, moderate retirement, no debt. Sad and ridiculous JWs consider that evil and selfish.

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

Never hard that before but I like the idea. I'm far from "mansions and private jet" but I sure did upgrade husbands. I went from supprting my EX-JW lazy husband to married to a man that makes twice my salary. I love being an apostate. I'm sure some ignorant JW's in my area think I became materialistic, but I'm not. Money never ment that much to me......

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

plus I no longer give my money to the WBTS! what a waste!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit