So..... are you apostates enjoying your mansions and private jets?

by Mr. Falcon 66 Replies latest jw friends

• Mr. Falcon
    Mr. Falcon

A super-zealous elder once told me in a very grave tone, "You know, Mr. Falcon, when someone becomes an apostate and leaves God's organization, they usually do very well physically and materially." Hence the reason he claims that they feel "vindicated". Now I do also remember hearing such statements in the past from other witnesses. Apparently, when a person leaves the JW cult, they go on to live a life of material bliss and prosperity.

Pictured above: Typical apostate baby.

So, I was wondering..... since an elder told me this, and anything an elder says HAS to be true, how are all you evil apostates enjoying your European sportscars and Spanish villas?

XOXOXO

your sexy pal

MF

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

Mickey money

I'm so rich I print my own money.

• Mr. Falcon
    Mr. Falcon

Mickey - That made me laugh and clap my Dorito-stained hands together like a seal. Well done.

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

LOL, hilarious story and picture! The caption is awesome.

Well, personally speaking, I am cruising down to south beach this Memorial day weekend. I plan on making it rain at multiple clubs on Friday, Saturday and Sunday night. Just need to stop off at the bank tomorrow morning to pick up my briefcase filled with Benjamins...

I am also taking a look at a G4 and a G5 over the weekend. I so love the G5, but my WT conditioning keeps telling me to not be "materialistic" so I may settle for the G4.

• Mr. Falcon
    Mr. Falcon

Damn right, sir.

Mr. Falcon and LG at south beach:

• undercover
    undercover

Holy South Beach, Batman! I was gonna load a photo of Miami Vice. Cars, boats, babes, guns and FL beaches... but you beat me to it!

I guess I could show one from the movie... Hotter cars, boats, babes and guns...

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

Yes, as a mattter of fact, I am the caretaker of a mansion and I live here. ,but I am not rich like the owner. LOL!

• Mr. Falcon
    Mr. Falcon

undercover - The chicks were hotter but the movie was just unwatchable. I heard that undercover is so rich he fills his swimming pool with the tears of poor people.

• undercover
    undercover
    I heard that undercover is so rich he fills his swimming pool with the tears of poor people.

Swimming pool? Naw.... I bought Cuba. Here I am on the way with a hot apostababe...

• unshackled
    unshackled

Nah, still kinda like my JW life...just no more annoying interruptions of having to leave the house for meetings and service.

Now: couch time, all the time.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit