So..... are you apostates enjoying your mansions and private jets?

by Mr. Falcon 66 Replies latest jw friends

• NomadSoul
    NomadSoul

Mr. Falcon, how much do you need?

• Reality79
    Reality79

Eh? I thought us "mentally diseased" apostates were all supposed to be hollow eyed, drug abusing fornicators who want people to follow us down the path of destruction?

• unshackled
    unshackled

I'm in the market for an earth-insulated home and an electric car - or better yet, a SOLAR-powered electric car!!

ziddina...not bad goals there. I'm an Apostate Superstar....and I gotta a solar-powered laser beam guitar.

• Mr. Falcon
    Mr. Falcon

Nomad, I need enough so I can start my own religion. I figured I should start by studying pyramids. Seemed to work the last time around....

• sabastious
    sabastious
    I'm in the same trench as you, homey. Believe that. Hope this cheers you up, Sab.

LOL! It did, thank you for that video. I gotta show it to my little brother.

-Sab

• Honesty
    Honesty

I am doing so well that I closed on a 1150 square mile island in the South Pacific last month.

The Jehovah's Witnesses who had infested the island, all 82 of them out of a population of 163,000 people received their eviction notices the next day and were loaded onto an 1850's slave ship and sent to Walkill, N.Y.

Last week, their lone kingdom hall was bulldozed and the pile of rubble was pushed into a pit, doused with gasoline and set afire to drive the demunz out.

Honorary citizenship is being granted to all former JW's no matter the circumstances pertaining to their exit from the cult.

• wobble
    wobble

I am piss-poor, but life outside of the WT is BLISS !

• Terra Incognita
    Terra Incognita

How dare Satan leave me behind! Do any of you have any idea how hard I worked for my apostasy? All that sweat and those sleepless nights spent blaspheming. All the backbreaking toil spent in formulating false doctrine after false doctrine!

I have a sense of entitlement! I demand my slice of the pie!

By the way Mr. Falcon, is that cute baby up for adoption? He does come with the bed doesn't he?

• Robert7
    Robert7

My mom told me the reason I was leaving was "for money". Granted I have a good job and living, but as we all know that's NOT the reason anyone leaves. But to them that's one of the only few ways they can rationalize leaving the cult.

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

Yep, I'm so poor I don't have a pot to piss in or a window to throw it out of.

Good Lord...my country bumpkin is showing bad tonight.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit