Exactly how many different views of Jesus are there on the Board and doesn't that kind of tell Believers the obvious problem...

by designs 149 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Good Morning (((Shelby!)))..

(Shaking head) And since Messiah CAME... what in the WORLD is there to look for in there NOW?.....Shelby

Dam that is a Funny Line..I`m sitting here laughing..

.................... ...OUTLAW

• AGuest
    AGuest
    what in the WORLD is there to look for in there NOW?

I mean, like... okkaayy??? LOLOLOLOL!

(Good morning and MUAH, my dear, dear OUTLAW (the greatest of love and peace to you!). Oh, and "mazel" --> !!)

YOUR servant, friend, and a slave of Christ,

Shel

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

here is another JEsus

• designs
    designs

13 and counting

• godrulz
    godrulz

aguest: you did not answer the question...some very fringe Messianic groups might talk like you, but you still have not said who Jesus is. Is Yeshua God Almighty, uncreated Creator, YHWH in His pre-existence or is he a finite, created being of some sort? He is either God or creature. Would you worship Him as God Almighty or just honor Him as Messiah, Son of God (whatever that means to you), etc.

You have a wrong view of Scripture, so I am expecting that you will deny the Deity of Christ as well.

• myelaine
    myelaine

dear AGuest...

the Holy Spirit indwells believers and philip was a believer and it was put upon him to teach the eunich from the scriptures. hence the Holy Spirit led philip to teach an unbeliever from the scriptures...but you say that the Holy Spirit would not do that...

I mentioned that wisdom is justified by her children in connection to watersprout because I had asked her to explain to me about the reason for her faith in Jesus as her Saviour and she didn't or couldn't give me a coherent answer...all day long. she professes the same lord as you do from what I've read. that lord that you claim to be the Holy Spirit. the discussion that watersprout had with me indicated that not only had your lord not taught her anything from "faith to faith"...but you were quite lax in teaching her as well. now why would the Holy Spirit not work through you teaching her like unto the way paul went from congregation to congregation teaching believers the first principles of the faith? at the very least I would ask why the Holy Spirit wouldn't want her to digest these first principles of the faith and then to grow into a mature christian...honestly, watersprout listens to your voice and you seem to be happy enough about creating a sycophant...which is not going to help watersprout AT ALL. and to make it worse...what she spews out of her mouth is the witness that she gives of your and her lord...

you can ramble on and on but the fact is that you plunder the word of God and then tell everyone that the Holy Spirit would not teach from the word of God...and you tell people that what the Holy Spirit told the apostles to write isn't correct in some cases...because your lord says so. kinda like WTBTS deja vu.

love michelle

• transhuman68
    transhuman68

Jesus has been a sock-puppet for 2000 years. Even the charlatan who wrote the Gospel of John invented a conversation between Jesus and Thomas specifically to discredit The Gospel of Thomas. Jesus can be anything you want.

• tec
    tec
    and you tell people that what the Holy Spirit told the apostles to write isn't correct in some cases...because your lord says so.

You're word twisting here, Michelle.

The Holy Spirit would not tell anyone to write something that isn't correct. But not everything that man wrote is from the Holy Spirit. That is what Shelby says.

Now about the Eunuch and Phillip. The Eunuch was trying to understand Isaiah the Prophet (that being scripture - as none of the NT books would have been included, and not all the OT are necessarily scripture), and trying to understand WHO the prophet was speaking about. He had no knowledge of Jesus. So Phillip explained, using the scriptures that point to Christ - that the eunuch was already trying to understand - to tell him about the good news.

Now once he had Christ, there might not have been need for scripture anymore. There certainly didn't seem to be need for scripture for Phillip... he had matured. The Spirit spoke to Phillip. Not through scripture, but directly.

Peace,

Tammy

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

Now once he had Christ, there might not have been need for scripture anymore. There certainly didn't seem to be need for scripture for Phillip... he had matured. The Spirit spoke to Phillip. Not through scripture, but directly.

Oh, now come on Tammy. There is nothing that says the spirit spoke to philip so that he didn't need scripture. And if all you need is for the spirit to speak to you, why do so many hear different things?

• tec
    tec
    There is nothing that says the spirit spoke to philip so that he didn't need scripture.

In that passage, it did. The Spirit spoke to Him and told him where to go. Not scripture.

And if all you need is for the spirit to speak to you, why do so many hear different things?

I could only guess - but it stands to reason that if a lot of people hear conflicting things, they are not hearing from the same 'spirit'. (could also be lying, or ill, or misunderstanding)

Tammy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit