Exactly how many different views of Jesus are there on the Board and doesn't that kind of tell Believers the obvious problem...

by designs 149 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• tec
    tec
    yes! He did say that...and blessed ARE those who believe with out seeing Him in person.(context)

Yes, I agree, but I was using it in the same context that you used it... comparing seeing Christ, to seeing the writing :

you've said it is because "others" need to see it in writing to believe, like thomas...didn't Jesus say to thomas touch...and see if it isn't Me, Myself?.

To be clear, though, I don't consider the writing about Christ to be in any way equal to Christ, Himself. But I like to read sometimes too. Not so much lately. Because I am trying to listen IN SPIRIT, and get to know Christ in that way, understanding and hearing/discerning in that way. Too often, I believe that the writings get in the way of that. Hence the many different denominations and interpretations and terrible things done in the name of God and/or Christ.

Peace,

Tammy

• myelaine
    myelaine

dear AGuest...

"You simply must show me where that was said by Christ... or even "written"..."...why, do you need to see it?

the Holy Spirit does this when leading believers into all truth...and incedently...I can't understand why you didn't teach our dear watersprout the basics of why Jesus Christ is her Saviour if you are lead by the Holy Spirit...wisdom is justified by her children.

that's all I have to say to you at this time.

love michelle

p.s. Tammy...I'm glad you clarified......seeing the Word in the word ISN'T the same as seeing Him in person.

• Twitch
    Twitch

yea, about what I expected here lol

• AGuest
    AGuest
    why, do you need to see it?

Seriously? That's your attempt at deflection? I don't need to SEE anything. Because all I need do is LISTEN. Which I did and so was TOLD what the Holy Spirit uses: the anointing. But since you made the assertion... yet, didn't at least qualify it with something (i.e., "Christ/the Holy Spirit told me")... I just thought it might make YOU think about pulling smoke out of your... own understanding...

the Holy Spirit does this when leading believers into all truth...

Does what... use the Bible? Why in the WORLD would the Holy Spirit need to use the BIBLE??? Obviously, you don't even know what's in the Bible. For example, a man was riding in a chariot... READING THE SCRIPTURES... and hadn't a CLUE as to what he was reading? The Spirit tells Philip to join himself to the man's chariot. Philip does and asks the man if he understood what he was reading? The man admitted that he didn't and so Philip began to explain, including who the one speaking in the writing was referring to.

Now, let ME ask YOU:

If what you purport is TRUE... why did the Spirit TELL Philip to join the man... vs. just directing Philip to a scripture and leave him to read and discern what he should do? Why did the Spirit even need to tell Philip to join the man? Why didn't the Spirit just explain to the man himself what he was reading... without involving Philip at all?

and incedently...I can't understand why you didn't teach our dear watersprout the basics of why Jesus Christ is her Saviour if you are lead by the Holy Spirit...wisdom is justified by her children.

Okay, now that's just scary, Michelle. Wisdom's "children" are the "product" of the anointing... and thus, the seed of the Woman, Jerusalem Above... not our biological children (although the blessing is for them, too!). If that were the case, every childless woman is doomed. That was old Jewish "tradition" that said a woman only had worth if she bore children. Being "barren" was virtually anathema. That... was the old Law.

Under the NEW Covenant, Jerusalem Above ("Sarah") is the "mother" of Wisdom's "children", those who are adopted as sons... by means of holy spirit. Christ... "Wisdom"... the one who "father's" us... eternally.

that's all I have to say to you at this time.

Promise? (Silly rabbit)...

A slave of Christ,

SA

• godrulz
    godrulz

aguest: thx for the replies that are more confusing than clear. Hear is an acid test to know if you are hearing the Holy Spirit or your flesh or a demonic spirit. Who specifically is Jesus Christ? Many religions can call Him Messiah, Son of God, etc., but they understand these things differently. Who do men say that I am? Who do you say that I am? Where did you get those ideas? Is the Word of God or your subjective impressions the final authority? Do you consider the Bible to be the Word of God (assuming correct translation/interpretation)?

• AGuest
    AGuest
    aguest: thx for the replies that are more confusing than clear.

You are quite welcome, dear godrulz (peace to you!), and my sincere apologies for any confusion.

Hear is an acid test to know if you are hearing the Holy Spirit or your flesh or a demonic spirit.

Okay, but a couple things, first, if I may? Why do you give credence to a demon over the joy of the Holy One of Israel? If demons can and do speak, wouldn't the One to whom ALL authority has been given... in heaven AND on earth... be able to do so... and DO so... as well? Second, I understand your skepticism (and so lack of faith?)... but I must caution you to take care as I have stated to you who it is that speaks to me. Your potential insistence that he [could be] a demon could be construed as blasphemy against that Spirit. Not sayin' you are... just cautioning you to not do so. Because that is what I would want you to do for me. K? K! Oh, and it certainly isn't my flesh. A quick review of a view other threads where I've posted will show you what MY flesh thinks... and often says. And it ain't even close, dear one. Now, then...

Who specifically is Jesus Christ?

There is no "Jesus" Christ, dear one, other than the name given to the Son of God by the false pen of the scribes. The name of that One, however, is actually JAHESHUA (pronounced "Yah eShua" or "Yeshua" in Hebrew... or "Joshua" in English)... who is the Son of God, and His chosen/anointed one ("MischaJah", pronounced "meesha Yah"). He is the Word of God, the One through whom the MOST Holy One of Israel, JAH of Armies, who is the God of Abel, Enoch, Noah, Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, Joseph, Moses (and Aaron), David, the Prophets, and the Apostles... speaks. He was sent by God to redeem Israel, and those who go with her, from Death... because of His (God's) love for... and promise to... Abraham.

He did that by taking on the form of a lesser being (i.e., a "slave's" form) by putting on flesh, which is a vessel that is enslaved (unlike a spirit vessel, which is free)... and residing in that form for a time so as to do three things:

1. Bear witness to the truth about the Most Holy One of Israel (which he did by personal demonstration) among other such "slaves", particularly Israel (and more specifically Jews);

2. Take into that form the sins of Israel... and the world... which sins he then, as the Lamb of God, carried off; and

3. Sacrifice that form to Death, in exchange for the lives of Israel... and the world.

Many religions can call Him Messiah, Son of God, etc., but they understand these things differently. Who do men say that I am? Who do you say that I am?

Yes. Primarily, so-called "christian" religions, though...

Where did you get those ideas?

I got them from him, directly. I mean, sure, I had heard... and read... where others said he was the Son of God. Even where he is recorded to allude to it himself. It was not that, however, that gave me the faith I now have. I received that faith (as a gift... a "fruit" of God's holy spirit) when... after following his direction to come into union with him... I accepted his invitation to do so (John 15:1-7). Soon after that, he himself came to me and identified himself as "the Christ". Since he initially came with the Father ("I am the One known to you as 'Jehovah'" - which I subsequently learned is not HIS name, either) and at that time said to me, "No one comes to the Father except through ME"... I knew then, that he was the Son of God. Absolutely NO doubt.

Is the Word of God or your subjective impressions the final authority?

I suspect that by "the Word of God" you mean the Bible. The Bible is not the Word of God, dear one. Christ is the Word of God. And as the Word of God, he... Christ... is the ONLY authority. Nothing... and no one else... has been GRANTED authority. Except him. Can you "see" that?

Do you consider the Bible to be the Word of God (assuming correct translation/interpretation)?

Oh, uh... no. Absolutely not. The Bible is nothing more than a compilation [by men] of writings, including scripture, chronologies, histories, records, letters, and a revelation. As such, it contains things that point to and speak ABOUT that Word, as well as some of what that Word himself said to his disciples... but it is NOT that Word. It contains the Law, in part (as well as a lot of additions) that is a "tutor" that LEADS to God's Word... but it neither IS that Word or contains that Word.

As IT (the Bible) states, "God... who so LONG ago, spoke to us by means of the Prophets, has... spoken to us... by means of a SON." Hebrews 1:1, 2

HE is the Truth that sets us free... not stuff contained in the Bible (John 8:32, 36; 14:6). Indeed, "the Bible" says:

"Sanctify them by means of the truth. Your WORD... is truth."

Tell me, dear one, is it the Bible than sanctifies us? Is it the Bible that is "the Way, the TRUTH, and the Life"? Or is it CHRIST?

The Bible contains those answers. Why do you put your faith in it... but do not listen to what IT says?

Again, I bid you peace, dear one... and ears to hear... when the Spirit and the Bride say to YOU:

"Come! Take 'life's water'... FREE!"

That 'water', dear one, is not poured out from the Bible. It is poured out from the innermost parts of the Holy One of Israel and Holy Spirit... JAHESHUA MISCHAJAH... the Son and Christ of the MOST Holy One of Israel, JAH of Armies. There is NO other "Source" of such 'water', dear one... truly. You can read the Bible all the day long... but you do so because you 'THIRST'. And you continue "thirsting"... which is why you continue searching (the scriptures).

The 'water' that THAT One will give you, however, will bubble up IN you, as a fountain imparting everlasting life... so that you thirst NO MORE. NEVER AGAIN.

May you hear, then, and get the SENSE of what the words, "Hey, there, all you THIRSTY ones... come and take LIFE's 'water'... FREE" means!

Christ... is that Life... and it is HIS 'water'... holy spirit... which he gives FREE... and NOT the things written in the Bible... that will "satisfy" your "thirst." There truly is nothing else... and no one or place... or thing... else... to get it from.

YOUR servant, as I am servant to ALL those of the Household of God, Israel, and those who go with... by means of being a slave of Christ, who slave I willingly am,

SA

• watersprout
    watersprout
    ...I can't understand why you didn't teach our dear watersprout the basics of why Jesus Christ is her Saviour if you are lead by the Holy Spirit

Ok let's get a few things straight Michelle... I will warn you i am well pee'd off today, so my ''reply'' won't be to your liking.

1. I ain't your ''dear''

2. Shelby doesn't teach me. Our Lord does.

3. What on earth gave you the expression that i didn't accept the Christ as my saviour??

wisdom is justified by her children.

WTFrick???????

Seriously you need to back off and leave me alone otherwise there will be some ''Bitch'' slapping going on!

• tec
    tec

I was waiting for Watersprout to come on here and take issue with the fact that she 'needs' Shelby (or anyone other than our Lord) to teach her the basics about Christ. She is a grown women with a strong spirit, and capable mind.

;)

Peace all,

Tammy

• watersprout
    watersprout
    She is a grown women with a strong spirit, and capable mind.

Love ya Tammy! She really picked the wrong day to take issue with me... I think i may go away and come back when i'm in a better mood. Lol

Peace

• AGuest
    AGuest

You know, dear tec (oops, and to you, too, dear WS - peace to you both!), I am starting to marvel that there are certain, shall we say, Venusians, who tend to take others' "kindnesses" for weakness. Particularly those of the "posse" (). Unfortunately, they don't always know who they're... well, you know what I mean. I dunno: perhaps they really have bought into the "wordly" teaching/thinking that the Body of Christ is made up of simpering, milktoasty, doormat-like people who never pop a cork. A simple review of the conduct of the Apostles and Paul, though, should have put THAT myth to rest a LONG time ago.

We're human, we're imperfect, and we can be ticked off (albeit rarely) just like any other human when you go too far. Michelle has a habit of doing that. Along with a couple/few other sundry Venusians...

Peace, my sisters!

Your servant and fellow slave of Christ,

SA

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit