Exactly how many different views of Jesus are there on the Board and doesn't that kind of tell Believers the obvious problem...

by designs 149 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

One of mine wants to be a rock star (heavy metal rock star)

I'll get him the Black Label Society albumn "Mafia" for Christmas :) (I picked that song just for you, dear )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SP03jO9Cnx0

• tec
    tec

Oh, I like compliments... just don't like them going to my head! Funny sketch though. I watched the whole thing. As for 43 seconds in, I don't handle abuse well either :)

Tammy

• tec
    tec
    I picked that song just for you, dear

Oh, what a dear you are !

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

As for 43 seconds in, I don't handle abuse well either :)

Yes you do.

Wait, did you want the five minute argument or the full half hour?

• tec
    tec

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

Oh, what a dear you are

It seemed more age appropriate that their other awesome song (out of many) called "Stoned and Drunk". And yes, I knew that song off the top of my head. I've seem black label in concert twice and have all of their albumns. How it seemed more age appropriate... I have no idea, but stoned and drunk seemed like the wrong message to send to kids.

They could always listen to Tom Waits, "Jesus Gonna Be Here"

I just saw motorhead and missed sepultura because I was out of town.

• AGuest
    AGuest

Funny (peace to you all)... John, one of the 12 Apostles (which NO ONE here is) warned us ... IN THE BIBLE... about those who would try to mislead us ( the Body of Christ). HE said that thr anointing... That is IN us... would teach us. Obvoiusly (VERY) not all have received that anointing. And why should they have? Not only do they not know the One who grants it... but haven't a clue as to what it is... or what it's for. They keep TRYING to "peer" into the "perfect law" but they can't SEE because have been blinded... . By "Moses", so that a veil lies over their hearts... and thus their eyes... so that the glorious good news ABOUT CHRIST cannot shine through! This is because they keep turning to the "law"... rather than turning to Christ. Because when there's a turning to HIM... the "veil"... IS TAKEN AWAY. At least, that's what Paul said... iin the Bible. These think... and teach as they do because it is what men have told, not Christ, the Holy Spirit. And what can we say? Blind guides... lleading the blind. Because both REFUSE to go to the One who sells "eyesalve" and buy from him. Dear godrulz (peace to you!)... Christ, the Holy One of Israel, is neither God... nor a creation. He is the SON of God... and as such was BORN... which SONS... are. They are not created. Angels... are created... and my Lord is not an angel. No ANGEL was ever called a son. A creation comes out of "nothing." A son... comes forth...from something. Rather someone. My Lord is the Son... and WORD... that came forth from God... and by MEANS of whom man lives. Michelle... you are a liar and FULL of deceit... and your blasphemy is taking you from bad... to worse. May JAH, through Christ... Have pity for and on you. Okay, that's it; I'm done here. No, no more from me, so don't look for additional comments or responses - there will be none. ... I've stated all that I have to state on this thread. There is nothing else to add. I visited and posted because I had a break in my evening and sought to be amused. I was, initially, then greatly saddened, particularly as to the blatant lying and blasphemy. Absolutely NO conscious whatsoever. I was told this but I kept hoping. Oh, what the [false styluses of] the scribes... false prophets... and false "christs" have wrought. Then... AND now. May the MOST Holy One of Israel, JAH of Armies, have mercy on THEIR souls... and spirits... ALL of them... through His SON, the HOLY One of Israel and HOLY SPIRIT... His appointed King and thus my Lord and Master... JAHESHUA MISCHJAH. Servant to the Household of God, Israel, and a slave of Christ, the SON of God and His ONLY Word, SA, who bids you all peace... and marvels that so-called "christians" marvel when non-believers question their FAITH... and their many, many divisions (why in the world wouldn't they? I certainly do...)

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

Paragraphs, Shelby. Paragraphs :)

• godrulz
    godrulz

Apocrypha is spurious, not canonical.

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

Apocrypha is spurious, not canonical.

Neither was the canon until around 400 years AFTER Jesus someone decided they needed a canon.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit