Conspiracy theorists

by JimmyPage 182 Replies latest jw friends

• bohm
    bohm

1975: you operate like a copy-paste troll which has forgot how to copy paste.

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

@ bohm- Splendid! Bravo!

• bohm
    bohm

1975: Why are you on this forum if you were never a JW?

to learn more about "1975 physics". you dont talk alot about natural science, but when you do, it make my day.

bohm, your pitiful, truly pitiful!!! ... You don't have the guts to admit your wrongs not to me or anyone else! Your entire life hinges in you being right! Self-righteousness is your mode of life, everyone is wrong and I mean everyone else, exept YOU.

meanwhile you are an image of modesty and reason...

sooner7nc: what the f#ck is up with satanism?! that totally caught me on the wrong foot, in all seriousness i didnt think anyone believed in that! Its more shocking than prodigalson apparently rejecting the standard model in physics.

bohm, your in love with yourself, self gloly, only YOU know what's best for everyone. Anytime you want to challenge me about true life, be my guest. People like you come a dime a dozen. How much are YOU willing to bet?

• bohm
    bohm

1975: Anytime you want to challenge me about true life, be my guest.

let me guess.. who can drink the most moonshine, shoot shotgun the best, drive pickup-truck blindfolded...

i just got no idea where you are going with this "challenge"-idea.. you got to explain it better. you are so far away from how people around me normally operate.

Bohm, hmmmmm, your guesing aren't you? When I totally believe in something, I stake my life, are you willing to stake YOUR life?

• bohm
    bohm

1975: your drinking and posting again right?

bohm, are you willing to take challenge, yes or no, and let's not get off the subject. You have the talent and ability to get off the subject with others, but not with me.

• bohm
    bohm

im gonna go with yes and expect great fail...

• bohm
    bohm

give it to me 1975! bedazzle me with your amazing mental abilities, you strong arms, you ability to fling poo --- whatever the challenge is!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit