Conspiracy theorists

by JimmyPage 182 Replies latest jw friends

• ProdigalSon
    ProdigalSon

Jimmy, you bought your house from Alistair Crowley?

ProdigalSon, as I said before, there's is no way to get a person to even imagine the WTC was a planned demolition. Tell me, who's to say that these dogs were sniffing dogs? Why couldn't they be a front to make it a appear they were sniffing dogs. As to the bombs, where the hell did all the smoke come from, who was puffing massive cigars WC Fields?

I maintain what the fireman heard, it was a continuous bang bang noise on the LOWER level, LOWER LEVEL!!! One must disprove what the firemen heard not for you to prove that bombs were planted in the WTC. Yeah, one single aircraft can collapse a tall structure when you have pictures of other buildings ravaged with fire and still standing!!! Disprove what the firemen heard on the lower level. As to building 7, why has there been so little talk about it? Insurance money?

• sammielee24
    sammielee24

Over a thousand 'toasted' vehicles..some a bit of a distance from the WTC...and yet....paper didn't burn. sammies

• ProdigalSon
    ProdigalSon

Over a thousand 'toasted' vehicles..some a bit of a distance from the WTC...and yet....paper didn't burn. sammies

Yep, I have yet to hear anyone dream up an explanation that even remotely addresses the toasted car issue... and the fact that the electronic equipment inside the emergency vehicles blew them up from the inside out.... rubber was vaporized off metal rims almost a mile away..... insulation vaporized from around car windows.... and that paper you mentioned included Mohammed Atta's passport comepletely intact, not even singed, conveniently lying right on top of the rubble pile.... in spite of the fact that uninterrupted video at the boarding gates at Boston-Logan never showed any Arabs getting on board. Not to mention 9 of the 19 coming forward on video afterward to say they were still alive..... what a friggin' joke, eh? But yeah, it couldn't have been controlled demolition.... no, there's just no way. My FoxNews-trained brain just can't comprehend it....

• sammielee24
    sammielee24

I always thought the biggest 'conspiracy' was relegated to religion....and yes, the fact that some of those 'terrorists', were located and alive....nobody filled us in on who the people on the plane could have been then. BTW - the same 'toasted' vehicles were found at the Pentagon site...sammies

sammielee24

What about the size of the damage on the Pentagon? Why not as massive as the WTC? Less fuel, smaller plane, etc? Apparently all the debris near the blasted opening didn't burn!!!!!

• ProdigalSon
    ProdigalSon

If you guys would like, when I have time, I'll do up a presentation just focusing on the Pentagon....another controlled demolition, hit by a missile, admitted by Rumsfeld..... the evidence there is overwhelming. A 16-foot round hole coming out the C-ring, Navy people inside smelling cordite, not jet fuel. And Not the least of which is, for the most heavily secured and fortified building on earth, with hundreds of surveillance cameras, and they can't show us a single picture of the "plane". But as for the surveillance video at the Gulf Station across the Interstate, the FBI was there within five minutes and seized it.

Right on, these guys siezed all the cameras when JFK was shot by a lone gunman. Do you think for one minute a thief will tell you he steals or a liar telling you he lies?

• ProdigalSon
    ProdigalSon

Here's a video that explains the "waking up" process in four stages.... the first stage is being in a state of total belief in everything we see in the media. The second stage is the realization that we are lied to on a massive scale.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8d9nZ7ZIdA&feature=player_embedded#at=107

I'm in the process of reading an excellent book by Michael Tsarion thaty makes a compelling case for the Irish Origins of Civilization. Here's a quote:

http://www.irishoriginsofcivilization.com/irishoriginsexcerpts/excerpts-intro1.html

We strongly believe and advocate that it is quite impossible for good men to ever triumph over the malign (and originally alien) Establishment that controls humankind without a thorough working knowledge of the way in which it operates to achieve success. If we are to defeat the world’s merciless and tyrannical hierarchs we must, like detectives, be thoroughly conversant with their modus operandi and, like hounds on a trail, must be familiar with their scent, so to speak. Our adversary is both a mutilator and a scavenger. It is a virus within the ailing body politic. It is a cunning alien force that has infected humankind with its own anti-human nature. It is within us as much as it is out there in our world. We are either of its kind, and under its power, or we are its sworn opponents. In light of this, my inquiry is not for everyone. It has been composed for the new generation of Opposers, imbued with an ardent and unvanquishable Spirit of Rebellion. It is a manifesto for those who will in their time witness the demise of evil and the ruin of its agents. It is not for those who cannot comprehend the severity of the infamy in their world or who lack the Spirit of Contradiction.

Michael Tsarion - Origins of Evil (1 of 13)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eP6nlpZDpMI

• JeffT
    JeffT

I already told you ProdigalSon, you can't rig a building of that size to be demolished in that short of a time period. It's IMPOSSIBLE! Even on buildings half that size that are ABANDONED COMPLETELY, it would take months.

Agreed, I watched it being done. My office was across a large parking from the Kingdome when they imploded that. It took months of prep work. I'm not sure how many workers were inolved, their cars took up an acre or two of parking lot. They drilled almost six thousand holes in the structure and laid twenyt-one MILES of detonator cord.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit