Conspiracy theorists

by JimmyPage 182 Replies latest jw friends

bohm God, your at it again, your the kind of person that would NOT admit to a mistake. Your willing to make o fool of yourself by responding to my remarks. Hey, what the heck. This proves on my part that you willing to sidestep the issues of PS and concentrate on my remarks. Challenge? Yes, on national radio or TV, how's that? Your physic's against my ignorance.

Apparently you don't realize how much of an ass you make yourself by continuing our conversation, why can't you stick to the subject matter nstead of making mey comments personal? You mean, to tell me that all the studies of physics brought you to this low level? What school did you attend to?Oh, I still have a glass of wine for you.

• bohm
    bohm

the broken record playes the same tune. the lowlights:

Your willing to make o fool of yourself by responding to my remarks

find some self respect and dignity.

Challenge? Yes, on national radio or TV, how's that? Your physic's against my ignorance.

this remark would make even a 7 years old look silly.

why can't you stick to the subject matter nstead of making mey comments personal? You mean, to tell me that all the studies of physics brought you to this low level?

contradiction. you just did it.

Oh, I still have a glass of wine for you.

here we go again....

if you have a physical argument against the WTC collapse which has not been covered to death (i write this explicitly because you are known for ignoring counter-arguments) i am more than willing to hear it.

bohm GOD, the very fact that your waiting for my reply only suggests your low level of life. Don't you get the picture? Why are you making an ASS out of yourself by responding to me, why? Is it your policy to treat people who disagree with you as though they are shit?

• ProdigalSon
    ProdigalSon
    Forget it, 1975. These people cannot connect the fucking dots. A Child can, but they can't. It is futile. Stop wasting your time and let's stick to the evidence. How many different presidents and other people in high positions do these a$$holes have to hear it from?
    "I was not involved in the September 11 attacks in the United States nor did I have knowledge of the attacks. There exists a government within a government within the United States. The United States should try to trace the perpetrators of these attacks within itself; to the people who want to make the present century a century of conflict between Islam and Christianity. That secret government must be asked as to who carried out the attacks...." -Osama Bin Laden

'The world is governed by personalities very different to what peoplethat cannot see further than their eyes, believe.' - Benjamin Disraeli

"Behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an invisible government owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people."Theodore Roosevelt

'... in politics nothing is accidental. If something happens, be assured it wasplanned this way.' - Franklin D. Roosevelt

'Once the ruling members of the CFR have decided that the U.S. Government should adopt a particular policy, the very substantial research facilities of (the) CFR are put to work to develop arguments, intellectual and emotional, to support the new policy, and to confound and discredit, intellectually and politically, any opposition.' - Admiral Chester Ward, former CFR member and Judge Advocate General of the U.S. Navy

'It was not my intention to doubt that the doctrines of the Illuminati. had not spread in the United States. On the contrary, no one is more fully satisfied of this fact than I am.' - George Washington

'The one who cannot see that on Earth a big endeavor is taking place, an important plan, on which realization we are allowed to collaborate as faithful servants, certainly has to be blind.' - Winston Churchill

'Let us face reality. The framers (of the Constitution) have simply been too shrewd for us. They have outwitted us. They designed separate institutions that cannot be unified by mechanical linkages, frail bridges, (or) tinkering. If we are to turn the founders upside down. we must directly confront the Constitutional structure they erected.' - James MacGregor Burns, Council on Foreign Relations member, 1984

'... the powers of financial capitalism had another far-reaching aim, nothing less than to create a world system of financial control in private hands able to dominate the political system of each country and the economy of the world as a whole. This system was to be controlled in a feudalist fashion by the central banks of the world acting in concert, by secret agreements arrived at in frequent private meetings and conferences.' - Clinton mentor, Prof. Carroll Quigley, author of Tragedy and Hope (1966)

'Secret societies have existed among all peoples, savage and civilized, since the beginning of recorded history...It is beyond question that the secret societies of all ages have exercised a considerable degree of political influence.' - Manley P. Hall

'For a long time I felt that FDR had developed many thoughts and ideas that were his own to benefit this country, the USA. But he didn't. Most of his thoughts, his political 'ammunition,' as it were, were carefully manufactured for him in advance by the Council on Foreign Relations-One World Money Group.' - Curtis Dall, ex-President Franklin Roosevelt's son-in-law

'The Technocratic Age is slowly designing an every day more controlled society. The society will be dominated by an elite of persons free from traditional values who will have no doubt in fulfilling their objectives by means of purged techniques with which they will influence the behavior of people and will control and watch the society in all details... it will become possible to exert a practically permanent watch on each citizen of the world.' - Zbigniew Brzezinski, co-founder, Trilateral Commission

• ProdigalSon
    ProdigalSon

No Satanists eh? Keep it up, you idiots. The more ridiculous bullshit you post, the more light I will shine on the cockroaches you desperately try to defend...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Haj-CJOERTs&feature=related

• bohm
    bohm

pson, dont get worked up, nobody said there are no satanists. but "no satanists" and "what is the evidence they have kidnapped 500'000 children" are different statements.

do you have some documentation which is not a video?

• ProdigalSon
    ProdigalSon

Do me a favor bohm...I'm tired of doing all this work to pull up the links.... I'm sure its in the video I posted... the vast majority of children that go missing in the US are NEVER FOUND....there is no other country with these kinds of numbers. Even if you account for some of them being runaways and never contact their families again, the US numbers are something like 70 percent or higher than any other country. Please, look it up and let me know what you find.

• botchtowersociety
    botchtowersociety

the vast majority of children that go missing in the US are NEVER FOUND....

• 800,000 children younger than 18 are missing each year, or an average of 2,000 children reported missing each day.
  • 200,000 children were were abducted by family members.
  • 58,000 children were abducted by nonfamily members, and
  • 115 children were the victims of “stereotypical” kidnapping. These crimes involve someone the child does not know, or knows only slightly, who holds the child overnight, transports the child 50 miles or more, kills the child, demands ransom, or intends to keep the child permanently.
  • According to a 1997 study, Case Management for Missing Children Homicide Investigation, the murder of an abducted child is a rare event; an estimated 100 such incidents occur in the United States each year.1 However, the study further found that 76.2 percent of abducted children who are murdered are dead within three hours of the abduction.

http://www.missingkids.com/missingkids/servlet/PageServlet?LanguageCountry=en_US&PageId=2816

• bohm
    bohm

pson, i did:

http://www.missingkids.com/missingkids/servlet/PageServlet?LanguageCountry=en_US&PageId=2816

but clearly we both understand the burden of evidence is on you.

PS, these clowns are at it again. God bohms gets annoyed because I say the same things over and over again. Hey, that's my choice. I would love to use foul language to describe these critters, however, I won't lower myself to their level.

Keep up ther good work PS.

• Share this

Google+
    Pinterest
    Reddit