Conspiracy theorists

by JimmyPage 182 Replies latest jw friends

bohm, simple, LIFE. If you so believe so much in what you believe in, are you willing to forfeit your lfe for it? I am, are YOU?

• bohm
    bohm

1975: yep!

(epic fail incoming 3, 2, ...)

Set the date and challenge.

Oh, bohm, I just got another bottle of wine, I'll share a drink a drink with you.

• bohm
    bohm

well, you ask me if i will take a challenge, i say yes. now i am supposed to name the challenge? can you make your mind up allready!

Dear bohm, GOD. My mind was made up ages ago about the WTC. Your distractions on what PS has provided makes for a good discussion. What, for me to drink wine distract you? Who's a professional in distracting an issue, YOU or me?

bohm God, if you think I was born yesterday, you better think again.

• bohm
    bohm

1975, drunk mode on: " bohm, are you willing to take challenge, yes or no, and let's not get off the subject."

me: " im gonna go with yes and expect great fail..."

1975, sobered up: "Set the date and challenge."

[uh-oh, looks like somone figured out "challenging" people belong to kindergardens]

me: " you ask me if i will take a challenge, i say yes. now i am supposed to name the challenge? can you make your mind up allready!"

1975, properly still quite sober, backpedal to his usual catch-phrases: " My mind was made up ages ago about the WTC. Your distractions on what PS has provided makes for a good discussion. What, for me to drink wine distract you? Who's a professional in distracting an issue, YOU or me?"

isnt it time you find another bottle of wine and go back to drunk-posting the usual untruths and strawmen about what other believe about steel columns and so on? or are we going to have another drunken challenge?

OH God Bohm, your at it again, distractions. What amazes me about you is why you continue to confront me about a subject you continually ignore. If I'm such a wine drinker, etc, why do you make my comments such a personal issue, ah, just another distraction, ha ha. For someone who makes out to be so intelligent, you continue to make yourself a fool by responding to my comments. If I'm dumb and a stupid person, why is a so-called intelligent person like you keep attacking me? What do you expect to gain? Your a CREAM PUFF. Stick to the topic at hand NOT personal matters. Have a glass of wine.

• bohm
    bohm

1975 argues his case...

you continue to make yourself a fool by responding to my comments

im just saying you wanted to "challenge" (whatever that means) yesterday while you was drinking. Then today you dont want to do that. I think its a pretty good guess someone sobered up.

btw, i argue with you mainly for two reasons: because it is funny to see you mess up, and secondly, because i want to show your "side" in this conspiracy theory question is mainly populated by morons (pson is an exception). hopefully it is instructive for others to see that you got absolutely no credibility and do not care about what is true or not.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit