Conspiracy theorists

by JimmyPage 182 Replies latest jw friends

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

500,000 children missing? Okay, where could they be. Here are some things we do know.

Many run away.

Most are taken by family, such as angry ex-spouses

Some fall into the hands of evil people that generally kill them. Not for religious reasons but for perversions.

We have a few cases of children found years after their kidnapping--alive but traumatized.

A few have turned up in homes where they were raised as natural born children.

Some have even been pressed into sexual slavery.

But what about the ones we have no answers for? Well---they could have been picked up by blood thirsty cults.

Or UFO's. Or by the Russians where they are trained as moles. Or maybe meat factories that have special hidden ingredients. The government could be running experiments on them. Perhaps they were raptured. Drug traffickers could have picked them up and use them as mules and as labor on pot farms. Rich old guys think they could stay young on the blood of children. Vampires. Werewolves. Bigfoot.

The point is---we don't know all the answers. In the vacuum of the unknown anything is conceivable. Your theory is no more valid than the above theories because you cannot disprove them. Sometimes facts can be presented in such a way as to make only one option seem likely. But the fact is there are millions of possiblities--but you have been manipulated to see only one possiblity. Just think about it.

NC

We're back to this topic again PSon? As I said, NOTHING will change the minds of those who will not accept that the WTC was a planned attack, NOTHING! You have provided reputable names and what have they provided? SAVING FACE!! In addition they resort to name calling, a sign of immature pesronality. Amazing how they can quote from engineers etc, as their proof, and yet not one of these objectors are IRONWORKERS, so they rely on engineers (who also not ironworkers) that will support their claim!

PS, on the net, type in, 'Pictures of the Structural Core of the WTC.' Check out, 'The WTC Cores As Seen In Construction Photo's.' Also, 'View-911 Research-the Core Structures, and the Big Fema Lie.' What's my point? The THICKNESS of the inner core. Aside from the inner core you have the outside structural core. These non-ironworkers would have me believe that a plane can MELT THICK CORE structural steel floor to floor even to the basement level and make this building collapse as though it was NOT a planned demolition! Sizemak once said, "the buildings all fell as a result of the intial aircraft impacts." If single plane caused this type of horrific damage, it is totally awesome. PS, when it comes to SAVING FACE, everything and anything will suffice to explain their PLANNED view, it's a great DISTRACTION!They are NOT ironworkers.

• bohm
    bohm

1975: random capatlization and repeating the same ad-hominem is a poor replacement of an argument.

These non-ironworkers would have me believe that a plane can MELT THICK CORE structural steel floor to floor even to the basement level and make this building collapse as though it was NOT a planned demolition!

only stupid-ass conspiracy theorists propose steel melted. you are either amazingly stupid or do not care about truth if you are not able to grasp such a trivial observation and keep repeating a lie.

bohm, you are nothing more than a self-righteous cream puff!!! Everything has to be YOUR way! PS and I have provided enough info for others to do their own research, what have you provided on this subject besides being self-righteous? You have NO clue what it is be an ironworker, none whatsoever!

'Oh, by the way, bohm, you siad, '...repeating the same ad-hominem is a poor replacement of an argument.' Apparently you don't play golf, because repeating the same swing is a must for better golf scores!

• bohm
    bohm

1975, you delibrately repeat something you know to be untrue. interlectually you are a failure.

bohm, yes I do, at least I admit my faults, how about you? Your self-righteous and a face safer and won't admit to it, what a sham!!!!!! This must have been your character since childhood. You remind me of what the scripture says at Galations 6:3. "For if anyone thinks he is something when he is nothing he is deceiving his own mind." What a pity!!!!!

• bohm
    bohm

1975: if you admit something to be untrue, and then repeat it again and again, i think that would make you a liar per definition.

congratulations i guess...

bohm, your pitiful, truly pitiful!!! Your best answeres are exactly what I've said, distractions, distractions.You don't have the guts to admit your wrongs not to me or anyone else! Your entire life hinges in you being right! Self-righteousness is your mode of life, everyone is wrong and I mean everyone else, exept YOU. Why are you on this forum if you were never a JW?

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

Just as I thought. Gunderson's making it all up. All I see here is damage control. Everyone who blows the whistle is made out to be a nut, it's their only defense. What he saw while head of the FBI means nothing to you lemmings.

Once again, care to try and explain the missing children?

Gunderson was a f****** nutcase a long time before 9/11. You only see what you want to see.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit