Conspiracy theorists

by JimmyPage 182 Replies latest jw friends

• botchtowersociety
    botchtowersociety

this thread is beginning to read like the poor plot devices from a startrek movie.

Classic!

• ProdigalSon
    ProdigalSon

What kind of evidence would it take to convince you that the official story is true?

The 911 Commission has already convicted the puppets on all counts. The puppet masters will have to be exposed by someone with greater power than they have. They have the entire system in their tentacles. We need their financial empire to collapse before that can happen. The testimony of 79 government officials and key witnesses was thrown out because of "State Secret Privilege". You ask for evidence that doesn't exist.

What I would like to see is an INVESTIGATION, which DID NOT HAPPEN. The whole thing was a complete cover-up. ALL the dust from the trade center, which many people are in possession of, as I have shown in video, contains molten metal dust that can ONLY be explained by the use of demolition explosives. Jet fuel and pancake collapses cannot produce this effect, they cannot produce the pulverization and dustification that we saw, no matter how you try and twist it with your mathematical formulas. This is what the REAL experts say, the ones that haven't been PAID OFF TO LIE.

There are buildings similar to WTC 7 in one of the videos I posted that had been wired to implode but improperly, and they rolled over on their sides without crumbling after the first few floors were taken out. It has been amply demonstrated that Building 7 could not have collapsed the way it did without explosives. But you have made it clear that no matter how much evidence is posted that says the official story is bullshit, you simply refuse to acknowledge it. If there were 20, maybe 30 anomolies that we could focus on, it might be manageable. But that isn't the case here. There aren't just a few anomolies here, there aren't even DOZENS, there are literally HUNDREDS of smoking guns. And yet, anyone who questions the official story is a fucking nut!!! LOL!! Who's really the nut? Who's the lemming?

What if I murdered someone in cold blood, pulled out 9-mm handgun and blew them away in the middle of Broadway, a hundred people saw it, but I had the power to have ALL their testimonies thrown out because I have "State Secret Privilege"? Would we not all be fully aware that a murderer has gotten off scot-free?

I find it amazing that those of you who try to defend the official story will simply REFUSE to acknowledge that there is not even the slightest reason to be suspicious or doubting. That we should accept this story that 19 assholes with boxcutters overwhelmed the greatest defense system in the history of the world, when at least 9 of them appeared live afterward, and we're STILL WAITING FOR THE GOVERNMENT TO REVISE THE LIST!!!! As if the US government is GOD and has never f**ked anyone over! As if they weren't behind the assassination of one of the most beloved presidents in our history.

You have dozens of quotes from Presidents, Prime Ministers, Supreme Court Justices, and all sorts of high-ranking officials that clearly and unambiguously tell you that there is a shadow government behind the scenes that is ABOVE ALL LAW.

That, my friend, is why I can no longer debate this with you.

I'll be retiring from this thread. I've made my point, and there are no serious rebuttals. Only smokescreens. The only thing I can do is pile on more evidence, which there is plenty of. But it wouldn't matter. You have made it clear that you will defend the official story no matter what. So really bohm, what the hell is there left for me to say?

• bohm
    bohm

Bohm: What kind of evidence would it take to convince you that the official story is true?

pson: The 911 Commission has already convicted the puppets on all counts. The puppet masters will have to be exposed by someone with greater power than they have. They have the entire system in their tentacles. We need their financial empire to collapse before that can happen. The testimony of 79 government officials and key witnesses was thrown out because of "State Secret Privilege". You ask for evidence that doesn't exist.

Well, I think the way you choose to reply to my question really explain a lot about why we do not see things the same way and might be a fitting place to stop.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit