Conspiracy theorists

by JimmyPage 182 Replies latest jw friends

• JimmyPage
    JimmyPage

Some here like to perpetuate the idea that there is a hidden group lurking in the shadows playing Democrats and Republicans against each other for their own benefit... or that a new world order is about to annihilate herds of common men to stay in power.

Please name one specific living person who is a member of this elite group.

• sizemik
    sizemik

There are indeed some conspiracy theorists here who should know this . . . I wait with baited breath.

• JRK
    JRK

In sarcasm to the conspiracy theorists, I thought of this song:

Stuart - The Dead Milkmen

You know what, Stuart, I LIKE YOU. You're not like the other
    people, here, in the trailer park.

Oh, don't go get me wrong. They're fine people, they're
    good Americans. But they're content to sit back, maybe
    watch a little Mork and Mindy on channel 57, maybe kick
    back a cool, Coors 16-ouncer. They're good, fine people,
    Stuart. But they don't know ... what the queers are doing
    to the soil!

You know that Jonny Wurster kid, the kid that delivers papers
    in the neighborhood. He's a foreign kid. Some of the neighbors
    say he smokes crack, but I don't believe it.

Anyway, for his tenth birthday, all he wanted was a Burrow Owl.
    Kept bugging his old man. "Dad, get me a burrow owl. I'll never
    ask for anything else as long as I live." So the guy
    breaks down and buys him a burrow owl.

Anyway, 10:30, the other night, I go out in my yard, and there's
    the Wurster kid, looking up in the tree. I say, "What are
    you looking for?" He says "I'm looking for my burrow owl."
    I say, "Jumping Jesus on a Pogo Stick. Everybody knows
    the burrow owl lives. In a hole. In the ground. Why the hell do you
    think they call it a burrow owl, anyway?" Now Stuart, do you
    think a kid like that is going to know what the queers are
    doing to the soil?

I first became aware of this about ten years ago, the summer
    my oldest boy, Bill Jr. died. You know that carnival comes into
    town every year? Well this year they came through with a ride
    called The Mixer. The man said, "Keep your head, and arms, inside
    the Mixer at all times." But Bill Jr, he was a DAAAREDEVIL, just
    like his old man. He was leaning out saying "Hey everybody,
    Look at me! Look at me!" Pow! He was decapitated! They found
    his head over by the snow cone concession.

A few days after that, I open up the mail. And there's a pamphlet
    in there. From Pueblo, Colorado, and it's addressed to Bill, Jr.
    And it's entitled, "Do you know what the queers are doing to our
    soil?"

Now, Stuart, if you look at the soil around any large US city,
    there's a big undeground homosexual population. Des Moines, Iowa,
    for an example. Look at the soil around Des Moines, Stuart.
    You can't build on it; you can't grow anything in it. The government
    says it's due to poor farming. But I know what's really going on,
    Stuart. I know it's the queers. They're in it with the aliens.
    They're building landing strips for gay Martians, I swear to
    God.

You know what, Stuart, I like you. You're not like the other
    people, here in this trailer park.

• JimmyPage
    JimmyPage

Crickets from the conspiracy theorists. Seriously, if we are all so doomed, wouldn't you like us to know who we need to be on the lookout for? Name just one damn person.

• Joey Jo-Jo
    Joey Jo-Jo

I dont think this is much of a conspiracy, sounds a lot more sane then the stuff you read, the reason why the US economy is free falling is because of this war on "terror", Asia has not bought US bonds in years and this a good market indicator that US dollar will drop, the reason for this is because of international relations, what US calls war on terror other countries call it bullying, fighting countries that can not defend themselves.

Lets take one step back just after 9/11, did Bush go after Osama? No, instead he went after Sadam claiming he had weapons of mass destruction, why didnt he go after Osama? and why after 9/11?

Im not going to answers these questions and I only have theories but this should get you thinking, if you were chinese or lebanese what would you think about the USA attacking these countries? is it their legal right to do so? Even worse when they found no weapons of mass destruction how would you feel. While I disagree somewhat with Michael Moore on a lot of topics I think he makes a very strong point on America's aristocrats who are controlled by greed and the secret ingreedient is fear.

• cofty
    cofty

We were all conspiracy theorists once, some of us grew out of it. To be a JW you have to believe that the world is under the secret control of an invisible wicked spirit whose principle aim is to disrupt the lives of the group you belong to. Every bad thing that happens is attributed to this secret enemy known only to those “in the know”.

You accept that you have inside information hidden form the rest of the world about the biggest event in history that any day will see the obliteration of more than 99% of earths population, you also know exactly who will survive this event – you and your fellow conspirators.

You must be convinced that all religious beliefs are misguided apart from the ever-changing views of the one tiny organisation, which you happened to discover.

One day soon the collective member states of the United Nations, apparently bored with dealing with real issues, will focus their combined might against your little group.

You must accept that the creator of the universe communicates his will via a tiny group of 9 or 10 old men, whose names you hardly know, who meet in secret sessions in an office in NY.

Is there any conspiracy theory more extreme than this, and this is only the tip of a huge incongruous iceberg, as we all know.

Is it years of borg training that makes people vulnerable to conspiracy thinking, or does the borg attract people with this sort of view?

• ballistic
    ballistic

It's me. I'm a reptile and I come from planet Zog.

• still thinking
    still thinking

Thats a healthy looking snack sizemik....are you on a diet? Or is this what reptillian shape shifters eat? Are you trying to attract some? Bait.....and wait....hee hee hee

• sizemik
    sizemik

I was . . . in all reality . . . expecting a long wait for the list of elite conspirators . . . I'm on to my second bowl already.

I'll have to take a heart pill if this keeps up

• ssn587
    ssn587

as far as weapons of mass destruction, what constitutes a weapon of mass destruction? The Kurds may say that artillery is such a weapon and checmical weapons sure aren't designed to get just one person. How many Kurds were destroyed/killed by such chemical weapons. So i guess it just means whatever one wants it to mean. But before we or anyone else says there weren't any weapons of mass destruction in Iraq we should at least ask the Kurds what their view of the subject is.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit