No Forthcoming Photos :-(

by snowbird 119 Replies latest social current

• botchtowersociety
  • journey-on
    journey-on

Okay, now! This is getting damn funny!

ROFLMFAO at NeckBeard who has nailed these cyber personalities' styles brilliantly:

Berengidiot: [dithering] Since I am mentally incapable of logically countering your post, here is a homework assignment for you to waste your time on.
    BusyBitch: [Make sure everything is bolded] A black President got Osama. DEAL. SQUAWK, dog whistle, CAW, Southern Strategy, SQUAWK.
    BlowTurd: Someone at my daughter's job said such and such. Did I mention she was black? Therefore, criticizing the President means you are racist. Here is a bible text that has nothing to do with the subject. [insert text here]. [insert smiley] Ummmmmhuh! You know what I am talking about! Hoagie sammich!
    Terra Insanita: [Use crazy fonts and weird colors for maximum effect] If you live in a red state you are RACIST! Plus, you are deranged and tapeworms eat your brains. And you eat pieces of caca moistened with your dog's drool for breakfast. Your dog is racist too. Oh, and here is a stupid picture [insert picture here] RACIST RACIST RACIST! THE GROCERY STORE UNIONS ARE GOING TO KILL YOU ALL! YEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAARGH!

(I can't stop laughing)

Bizzy Bee: (I wonder just which one you're talking about. If it's who I think you're talking about, shouldn't he be here to defend himself? LOL...)

But even so, my mamma didn't raise no dummies.

Well, maybe just the one.
  • snowbird
    snowbird

He referred to me as Snowturd at first, then edited it to Blowturd.

I wonder why, since in this post of his on 5-2-11, he didn't bother to do so.

NeckBeardRe: Osama bin Laden is Dead posted 2 days ago (5/2/2011)

Post 524 of 547
    Since 11/19/2010

Snowturd should get the chief water carrier position at MSNBC.

B-Rock/NeckBeard is a sad, sad person who is obsessed with Obama.

There, how did I do in capturing his essence?

Syl

• journey-on
    journey-on

Well, Sylvia, I'm sorry to be critical of you, but your description wasn't nearly as funny. No award for you as "Best Comedian on JWN".

• snowbird
    snowbird

It wasn't meant to be funny, JO.

Syl

• tec
    tec

Well, I'm not american, but I think everyone has a right to be extremely skeptical of anything the government is saying. It does seem odd to me as well, but I'm far far far from being an expert in any of this.

The DNA (I'm sure you can get the results that fast, but you'd have to be making it a priority from the beginning of the mission, wouldn't you... just to get things moving so fast). The dumping the body... strange, why not just leave it? (but even I can see that perhaps this would be to avoid having his loyal followers use it as some sort of symbol, or even enrage them further. Out of sight, its not AS bad a trigger point)

The biggest thing that I have not understood is this:

Who cares that he is dead (speaking from a political pov)? Does Al Queda fall apart now? Was he a one man operation? Does no one think that there is someone ready and trained to take his place?

And wasn't he also dead a few years back? I guess that's one of the reasons I think people have the right to be very skeptical. This is not an attack against Obama.

Tammy

• snowbird
    snowbird

To question is not to attack, Tammy.

I have a lot of questions myself.

So does everyone else to whom I've spoken.

There's something about this that just doesn't add up; I can't shake this feeling of foreboding.

Syl

• Berengaria
    Berengaria

I guess the Pakistanis are all pissed off for nothing

• NeckBeard
    NeckBeard

He referred to me as Snowturd at first, then edited it to Blowturd.

I wonder why, since in this post of his on 5-2-11, he didn't bother to do so.

Well, there is only one possible explanation in your one track mind, right?

Racism, right?

But I veered off topic. Back to the subject. Hipocrisy is on full display. The Lefties were cool with Abu Ghraib on the front page of US newspapers for weeks on end, regardless of the additional danger it put our troops in.

Now? It is heaven forbid we should enrage the perpetually enraged radical islamists with a picture of OBL. Twits.

Well, it didn't take long for President Obama to obliterate those warm feelings he generated on Sunday night. From the moment we heard the news, I'll bet some not-insignificant percentage of the American public said, "I want to see the body." Not because we're a bunch of voyeurs, but because we've been through these false alarms with disturbing regularity since 9/11. We think we get a guy, and then we don't. We had several false alarms with Saddam Hussein, and when he was captured, they showed a short video of him getting checked out by doctors.

What's that, Mr. President? The photos are "very graphic"? So was watching people jump to their deaths from the blazing Twin Towers, you hyperactive condescending nanny. About ten years ago, we had a national traumatic experience as we all watched thousands of people die before our very eyes when the towers collapsed. Since then, we've seen Daniel Pearl beheaded, Madrid subway cars blown up, London buses and trains blown up, Bali nightclubs blown up, a Beslan school turned into a massacre site. We've seen enough death and dismemberment of innocent civilians to last a lifetime. So pardon me for thinking that our delicate sensibilities might be able to handle seeing the man with more American blood on his hands than anyone else on the planet missing an eye and with some brain matter exposed.

What's that? It might be "an incitement to additional violence"? Show me one extremist Muslim who's not going to go into a violent rage over killing bin Laden, but who will do so if he sees the photos. Go out and find him. A few weeks ago, a bunch of Afghanis went on a rampage and killed a bunch of aid workers because Pastor Pyro down in Florida decided to flame-broil a Koran. A controversial book, a cartoon, the latest conspiracy theory -- it doesn't matter. These guys are just looking for excuses to run around and kill people in a frenzy.

I am tired of my government's adjusting its policies in these inane attempts to placate the triggers of rage among unstable people -- as if it's our fault for provoking them.

The truth will set you free, even when it's ugly or gruesome.

• botchtowersociety
    botchtowersociety
    There's something about this that just doesn't add up; I can't shake this feeling of foreboding.

I hate to sound like a conspiracist, but I do think we got him, and maybe we made a deal with the Pakistanis to do so. Look at where the huge compound he lived in was, right next to a Pakistani military facility. I don't trust the Pakistanis. Maybe they were holding him because it was politically opportune for them to do so. We give Pakistan billions in aid to fight the terrorists. Having Osama Bin Laden alive helps keep the cash flow rolling.

Maybe, because of US pressure or other factors (like continued drone strikes across the Pakistani border), they decided it was time to give him up. They gave us his location, and we took him out. Part of the deal may have included the no pictures and quick burial. I'll admit there are a lot of maybes here.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit