No Forthcoming Photos :-(

by snowbird 119 Replies latest social current

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

As the old messageboard adage goes:

Post pics or it didn't happen!

• No Room For George
    No Room For George

Miz, my daughter and I talked of that very thing this morning.

I told her I can now see why YHWH ordered the extermination of whole tribes.

That way, no one would be around to carry on any blood feuds.

It's real simple once you take away the pundits, the politicians, and the news media. The war on terror is essentially global gangbanging. In the streets, young soldiers shoot and kill over who gets to sell crack or heroin, and where they can sell it at. Age old rivalries between neighborhoods that the current soldiers don't even know how the beef started in the first place. They shoot up a neighborhood, the other neighborhood retaliates, and a vicious cycle perpetuates itself infinately.

Its the same thing with the US and the Middle East, although instead of crack and colors, its Oil, Opium, old rivalries with forgotten origins, and a bunch of people dying over some bull s##$.

• VIII
    VIII

Photo, video, etc.

I want to see his brain splayed across the screen.

Just like I saw those people falling from the twin towers, I can handle it. I won't go out and kill any Muslims as a result. I just want "Closure". Seeing it will give me Closure.

Is that too much to ask of my Government?

• FatFreek 2005
    FatFreek 2005

This is the same one I got by email moments ago. Can't authenticate it, of course, but I might say it doesn't look like a man who is seeing his 72 virgins for the first time.

REMOVED PICTURE

Len

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

EEASH ... if thats the picture of him, its no wonder the White House doesn't want to release the picture.

Quite frankly I was surprised of all the jubilation and joy carried out in many cites in the States.

Weird seeing this happen over the brutal killing of an unarmed man.

Kind of would have seen him taken into custody and brought before a Judicial court to be processed

and charged for his crimes and then perhaps hanged, in similar fashion Saddam Husein went through.

Showing all the world the due process of law in fair and just state presented in a modern civilization society.

This intensional killing comes close to being barbaric and archaic in its action.

• leavingwt
    leavingwt
    Weird seeing this happen over the brutal killing of an unarmed man.

This was the necessary, overdue extermination of a pest. It was taking out the trash. It was justice for public enemy number one.

• journey-on
    journey-on

thetrueone....You really are unable to see the Big Picture, aren't you? Are you like...12 yrs. old or something?

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

Oliver Willis. . .

First, the bedwetting over whether we had the right to kill Bin Laden . . . Of course we did. Bin Laden was an international criminal, wanted for crimes against multiple states (the US for 9/11, England for 7/7 and Kenya for the embassy bombings). This isn’t the kind of man you just let go. You find him, you kill him. This is black and white morality 101.

Secondly, should we rejoice at his death? Yes. A million times yes. This is the man directly responsible for the worst terrorist attack in U.S. history. 2,977 innocent lives were lost. In addition, Americans lost a sense of security that we’ve had, the idea that our two oceans could protect us. It wasn’t a loss of innocence, but it was something taken away from our collective psyche.

When the man directly responsible for this is killed, it is a moment to rejoice.

http://www.oliverwillis.com/2011/05/03/yes-we-were-right-to-kill-bin-laden-yes-we-should-celebrate-it/

• charlie brown jr.
    charlie brown jr.

Yeah I can understand not wanting to upset those in the East....

It was real easy watching all those people jumping out of the Towers to their death......

Or watching 4 planes filled with Our Friends Crash into Targets where AGAIN Our Friends worked or Thanks to some Friends decided to Crash instead of Killing anymore of Our friends....

So lets not upset those in the East by showing 1 man Dead......

I totally Understand!!!!!Crazy

• Angharad
    Angharad

Please do not post graphic photos on this forum - if people wish to see that they can search for it themselves

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit