No Forthcoming Photos :-(

by snowbird 119 Replies latest social current

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

I have no doubt that the Osama death photos will make their way onto the internet within the next few weeks.

But it won't be at Obama's hand or with his sanction. And that is important.

• flipper
    flipper

Six of Nine- You believe everything the government tells you ? Just because the films were shot by amateur photographers - they are to be discredited ? And regarding there NOT being evidence Johnson and Hoover conspired to kill Kennedy- that's because all the live eyewitnesses that Garrison wanted to interview in court were either killed and all evidence was destroyed or sealed off by the U.S. government. Check your sources, or better yet watch the movie " JFK ". You'll see what I'm talking about. Perhaps it troubles you that our government could possibly be sinister inside. I however don't wish to continue to wear blinders, did that enough in JW ville. Try to keep an open mind

• startingover
    startingover

Six,

I don't know how it could be pulled off. But I'm not discounting that it couldn't be done. All I'm saying is that there are just too many things that don't sit well with me. You brush off the DNA thing, but that is what first caught my attention. Doesn't it seem odd to anyone else that they were able to get that done almost immediately? In every other situation I have heard about, even when having the info quickly is critical, it seems to take weeks to get it done. I think it is very relevent.

Why do I have to be an expert on this whole thing to have an opinion? I just doesn't sound right to me.

And how do you know that's Clint Eastwood over here to the left. Maybe it's my picture.

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

My comps cursor is jumping all over the place. I can't get through a reply w/o losing my work. I'll try to revisit this later

• SweetBabyCheezits
    SweetBabyCheezits
    startingover: Why do I have to be an expert on this whole thing to have an opinion?

You don't. You just have to be an expert for some of us to give your opinion more credit than we are right now.

And how do you know that's Clint Eastwood over here to the left. Maybe it's my picture.

Verifiable from multiple, independent sources- that is a portrait of Clint Eastwood. But you were being facetious, weren't you? Regardless, your hyperbole isn't helping your conspiracy argument. With all due respect, it just makes us assume you're being equally ridiculous in both hypotheses.

Can I know what happened? No. Do I trust the news media? Not especially. And I don't trust gov't politicians any farther than I can throw them, but an application of Occam's Razor makes sense here: the simplest explanation is that US Navy Seals completed this mission, at the behest of our Commander in Chief, effectively removing Osama from action.

Just because DNA results were returned much faster than what you've observed in your limited experience doesn't mean that a high profile government case is restricted to those same limitations. Or maybe you think that, like us, they're only privy to new technology when it is revealed at CES each year?

Healthy skepticism and conspiracy theory are two different animals.

Having said all that, I could just be naively trusting that what I've been told is truth, the same as I blindly believe man walked on the moon and that the Holocaust was a historical fact.

• startingover
    startingover

I am just stating an opinion. Whether any of you agree with me really doesn't matter, I don't claim to be an expert, I am not looking to write a book about it or start a website. It's just a freakin opinion.

You guys seem to want to pick my opinion apart, but don't address my questions. Doesn't it seem odd to any of you how these events played out? I don't deny the moon landings or the holocaust. Why should I? Neither of these played out with events that I consider to be questionable, especially the holocaust. Things with Bin Ladin could very well have happened just like they say, but the story just seems odd to my skeptical side.

Does my frame of reference regarding dna come from watching TV? Probably, but not from some crime drama. More likely from a based on fact documentary. Doing a quick google, it seems I am not the only one asking that question regarding dna. I would like to know where these tests were conducted. Seems to me a sophisticated laboratory is needed.

And doesn't dumping his body so quickly not seem odd to you guys?

BTW Cheezits, you are right about ol Clint. But FYI, I have been told that I look like him more times in my life than I can count.

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

I've got a feeling that the US will keep the details of this attack under raps for sometime.

It appears there were some other men that were killed there also who might not have been murdering terrorists, as the labeling goes.

Sounds like the event went into spiral of unforeseen surprises , particularly when one of the helicopters crashed as it was about to land,

which could have sent off a message under fire , under fire to the adjoining forces. With that suggestion being sent and received,

it could have put things in motion for the forces to shoot at anything that moves or anyone.

(Reuters) - Photographs acquired by Reuters and taken about an hour after the U.S. assault on Osama bin Laden's compound in Abbottabad in Pakistan show three dead men lying in pools of blood, but no weapons.

The photos, taken by a Pakistani security official who entered the compound after the early morning raid on Monday, show two men dressed in traditional Pakistani garb and one in a t-shirt, with blood streaming from their ears, noses and mouths.

The official, who wished to remain anonymous, sold the pictures to Reuters.

None of the men looked like bin Laden. President Barack Obama decided not to release photos of his body because it could have incited violence and used as an al Qaeda propaganda tool.

"I think that given the graphic nature of these photos, it would create some national security risk," Obama told the CBS program "60 Minutes."

Based on the time-stamps on the pictures, the earliest one was dated May 2, 2:30 a.m., approximately an hour after the completion of the raid in which bin Laden was killed.

Other photos, taken hours later at between 5:21 a.m. and 6:43 a.m. show the outside of the trash-strewn compound and the wreckage of the helicopter the United States abandoned. The tail assembly is unusual, and could indicate some kind of previously unknown stealth capability.

Reuters is confident of the authenticity of the purchased images because details in the photos appear to show a wrecked helicopter from the assault, matching details from photos taken independently on Monday.

U.S. forces lost a helicopter in the raid due to a mechanical problem and later destroyed it.

The pictures are also taken in sequence and are all the same size in pixels, indicating they have not been tampered with. The time and date in the photos as recorded in the digital file's metadata match lighting conditions for the area as well as the time and date imprinted on the image itself.

The close-cropped pictures do not show any weapons on the dead men, but the photos are taken in medium close-up and often crop out the men's hands and arms.

One photo shows a computer cable and what looks like a child's plastic green and orange water pistol lying under the right shoulder of one of the dead men. A large pool of blood has formed under his head.

A second shows another man with a streak of blood running from his nose across his right cheek and a large band of blood across his chest.

A third man, in a T-shirt, is on his back in a large pool of blood which appears to be from a head wound.

U.S. acknowledgment on Tuesday that bin Laden was unarmed when shot dead had raised accusations Washington had violated international law. The exact circumstances of his death remained unclear and could yet fuel controversy, especially in the Muslim world.

• NeckBeard
    NeckBeard

So we have more skeptics that aren't buying the official story?

In order to save our other posters the trouble, I am making their responses for them.

Berengidiot: [dithering] Since I am mentally incapable of logically countering your post, here is a homework assignment for you to waste your time on.

BusyBitch: [Make sure everything is bolded] A black President got Osama. DEAL. SQUAWK, dog whistle, CAW, Southern Strategy, SQUAWK.

BlowTurd: Someone at my daughter's job said such and such. Did I mention she was black? Therefore, criticizing the President means you are racist. Here is a bible text that has nothing to do with the subject. [insert text here]. [insert smiley] Ummmmmhuh! You know what I am talking about! Hoagie sammich!

Terra Insanita: [Use crazy fonts and weird colors for maximum effect] If you live in a red state you are RACIST! Plus, you are deranged and tapeworms eat your brains. And you eat pieces of caca moistened with your dog's drool for breakfast. Your dog is racist too. Oh, and here is a stupid picture [insert picture here] RACIST RACIST RACIST! THE GROCERY STORE UNIONS ARE GOING TO KILL YOU ALL! YEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAARGH!

• snowbird
    snowbird

I'm willing to bet B-Rock/BeardNeck dreams about Obama.

Before retiring for the night, he probably checks his closet and underneath his bed to see if Obama is lurking there.

I didn't know males could also be afflicted with penis envy.

Syl

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

I find it sad that people who could see through watchtower lies are still willing to accept without question whatever tripe the government and media spoon feeds them. Personally, the government and media has earned my distrust more than the watchtower ever could.

W

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit