No Forthcoming Photos :-(

by snowbird 119 Replies latest social current

• snowbird
    snowbird

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/42900991/ns/world_news-death_of_bin_laden/?GT1=43001

Ah, well ...

"To one who has faith, no explanation is necessary. To one without faith, no explanation is possible."Thomas Aquinas.

Syl

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

"Conspiracy theorists around the world will just claim the photos are doctored anyway," GOP House Intelligence Committee Chairman Mike Rogers told CBS, "and there is a real risk that releasing the photos will only serve to inflame public opinion in the Middle East."

I think he's right.

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

I sure don't want to see any photo. And I bet it would go straight onto the next Al Qaeda video release to be used as propaganda. But not to worry, I have no doubt the hard-working Julian Assange will figure out a way to get this leak posted onto his site.

• No Room For George
    No Room For George

Considering what he got shot with, he probably looked like Rigatoni. Not to mention the Middle East's hormones, its probably best if those photos aren't released. Something I've been thinking about is they got Gaddafi's son and some of his grandkids, and now Osama and some of his kids, how long until them boys retaliate something fierce over here? It might be better if the US starts the process of moving on from this current story.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

"Conspiracy theorists around the world will just claim the photos are doctored anyway,"

How silly that people, after thousands of years of history, still haven't learned to blindly trust their governements!

W

• snowbird
    snowbird

Josie, I guess you're right.

Leo, I hadn;t thought of that.

Miz, my daughter and I talked of that very thing this morning.

I told her I can now see why YHWH ordered the extermination of whole tribes.

That way, no one would be around to carry on any blood feuds.

Syl

• keyser soze
    keyser soze
    I told her I can now see why YHWH ordered the extermination of whole tribes.
    That way, no one would be around to carry on any blood feuds.

That's putting a nice, positive spin on mass genocide.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

I`m begining to think Bin Ladin is`nt dead..

Why would you kill your best source of Terrorist Information?..

Why not capture him?..

Tell the world he is dead..And interrogate the S.O.B..

I think it`s more likely he`s still alive..

............................. ...OUTLAW

• snowbird
    snowbird

That's putting a nice, positive realistic spin on mass genocide.

Syl

• chickpea
    chickpea

the best proof of his demise will
    be his absence from propaganda
    that is produced, in the future, by
    his associates... i suspect, if there is
    fraud to be perpetrated, that will
    be the source....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest