No Forthcoming Photos :-(

by snowbird 119 Replies latest social current

• snowbird
    snowbird
    Well, there is only one possible explanation in your one track mind, right?
    Racism, right?

What else, given your posting history - the most infamous being the post on which you referred to Obama's washing off Michelle's stank.

I say your mother should have douched out your father's stank, along with the little wiggly that became you.

Syl

• NeckBeard
    NeckBeard

I say your mother should have douched out your father's stank, along with the little wiggly that became you

Now your true colors show. Tee hee!

• journey-on
    journey-on
    I say your mother should have douched out your father's stank, along with the little wiggly that became you.
    NOW you're getting funny, Sylvia....ROFLMAO!
  • snowbird
    snowbird

Danged skippy, vato.

Tee hee hee.

Syl

• NeckBeard
    NeckBeard

Maybe she will quote us some Scripture now.

• journey-on
    journey-on

I'm racially dense, I guess. How is saying "Obama needs to wash off Michelle's stank" different than saying "Bill needs to wash off Hillary's stank"?

What is the racial part of this? Please educate me here.

• Berengaria
    Berengaria

Hey NeckBeard, don't you have some recyclables to sort?

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

J Woods: "You're all off topic!

Hey, where is Woods, anyway?

• NeckBeard
    NeckBeard

J Woods: "You're all off topic!

OK back on topic. I hope one of the troops kept OBL's turban. He can wrap it around a dead fish and mail it to Tehran, attention Achmadinejad.

• snowbird
    snowbird
    I'm racially dense, I guess. How is saying "Obama needs to wash off Michelle's stank" different than saying "Bill needs to wash off Hillary's stank"?
    What is the racial part of this? Please educate me here.

Gladly.

White people such as B-Rock/NeckBeard look upon Black people as their vile, stinking inferiors.

They view us as nothings, and make no pretenses of their contempt for us.

I've lived with attitudes like these all my life, therefore, I know of what I speak.

Syl

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit