No Forthcoming Photos :-(

by snowbird 119 Replies latest social current

• diamondiiz
    diamondiiz

I thought he was dead years ago. Didn't he have kidney problems and needed dialysis to stay alive? Or was that just conspiracy theory. As far as I know he might have been in a freezer for years and the government dug him up now to show the world they got Bin Ladin. Who really knows without an independent autopsy performed on the body. He did work like a charm to be a boogie man of the world for the last 15 or so years. Either way, it doesn't affect my life one bit.

• NeckBeard
    NeckBeard

It took Oblowme 3 years to release his birth certificate, so patience, bitchez.

But if you want the photos in a hurry, get Trump on the job. 0bama will fold like a cheap suit.

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

thetrueone....You really are unable to see the Big Picture, aren't you? Are you like...12 yrs. old or something?

Care to elaborate ?

There's no question Saddam deserved what he got but the question of the matter is the way he received it.

In any case, I'm glad he's gone and perhaps it will send a message to all of the al Qaeda terrorists that have also assumed

his own particualr ideology.

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

Sarah Palin on the bin Laden photos:

"Show photo as warning to others seeking America's destruction. No pussy-footing around, no politicking, no drama;it's part of the mission,"

Obama on the bin Laden photos:

"It is important to make sure that very graphic photos of somebody who was shot in the head are not floating around as an incitement to additional violence or as a propaganda tool."

"We don't trot out this stuff as trophies. The fact of the matter is, this is somebody who was deserving of the justice that he received."

• Berengaria
    Berengaria

Right on Obama!

As for information I heard it described that they had "the motherload" of computers and information taken out of the compound.

• NeckBeard
    NeckBeard

It is important to make sure that very graphic photos of somebody who was shot in the head are not floating around as an incitement to additional violence or as a propaganda tool."

Oh the hypocrisy. This is the same Obama that wanted to release 2500 photos of alleged abuse by the US in Iraqi and Afghani prisons.

Yeah, that would not have incited anyone.

• Berengaria
    Berengaria

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2009/05/13/AR2009051301751.html

"The publication of these photos would not add any additional benefit to our understanding of what was carried out in the past by a small number of individuals," Obama said yesterday. "In fact, the most direct consequence of releasing them, I believe, would be to further inflame anti-American opinion and to put our troops in danger."
  • SweetBabyCheezits
    SweetBabyCheezits
    Syl: I told her I can now see why YHWH ordered the extermination of whole tribes. That way, no one would be around to carry on any blood feuds.

Yeah. Being an omnipotent god and all, I'm sure that was the most effective way for him to prevent further unnecessary bloodshed - genocide.

Snuff 'em all out, right?

• NeckBeard
    NeckBeard

That was AFTERWARDS. Someone got to him and convinced him it was a bad idea.

Not releasing photos will convince stupid radical islamists that he is still alive, like a 12th Imam or a Obi Wan with a towel on his head or something.

• strymeckirules
    strymeckirules

he's probably still alive and he definatly never caused 911.

dont you notice the different approach to this issue verses saddam being found?

saddam got a trial. and then executed.

osama- shot dead and body dumped at sea. no pictures.

dead men don't lie. or tell the truth.

just like lee harvey oswald.....

the whole story stinks of propaganda.

i'm not buying into anything that our media is trying to sell us.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit