Undercover apostates...

by Maze 93 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Once you've taken that blue pill (or was it the red one?)

I think the BLUE PILL is for something else.....

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

Why attend meetings and/or participate in the preaching activity when the second you divulge your apostate thinking into the congregation, you'll be disfellowshipped?

Who said anything about divulging my thinking/identity into the congregation? And who said anything about being apostate?

Why do I visit JWN?

1. I come to this forum because this site has curative powers.

2. I get a rush out of talking behind 'Mothers' back.

3. I come to this site to get the truth about the 'truth'. The WTBTS is like a snake in the grass. I've learned from this forum how destructive the GB & its' lieutenants can be and really are.

Hope this helps!

• pirata
    pirata
    Sh!t! You mean you can see a poster's IP address when they post on message board?

No. There is a little icon here that is mathematically generated from the poster's IP. They only thing it can really tell you is that if it looks identical, the poster is posting from the same IP address. You can't easily (if at all) determine the IP address from it.

• Quandry
    Quandry

I've observed some forum users here that claim to be active Witnesses (even claims to be ministerial servants or elders) while duplicitously supporting apostates online. My contention is this; Why attend meetings and/or participate in the preaching activity when the second you divulge your apostate thinking into the congregation, you'll be disfellowshipped?

I wish you well if you are leaving us. I can see that it bothers you to be duplicitous. I do hope that you will cleanse your conscience by divulging to the elders your participation in supporting this apostate online forum. Only then can you be free....don't fear disfellowshipping....the discipline may be grievous for a time but will yield peacable fruits......

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit