Johnny The Bethelite Exposed. Rick Fearon Implicated In Hoax

by PublishingCult 225 Replies latest members adult

• Violia
    Violia

Wiki says he came back to USA, but he retired in 07 and has occ done a few shows.

Maybe Rick has started a version of Coast to Coast ? lol

• lovelylil
    lovelylil

PC,

I agree, but imagine the real Bethel getting all these calls about a fake guy claiming to work for their IT department?

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

@donny:

You wrote:

LOL That's great PC. I had called the WT on 04/20/11 to ask them about this and the man said "You are the 5th call we have had in a week." I guess some others smelled something rotten in Denmark as well. (I apologize to any Danish on here).

That's awesome. I wonder just how many people called Bethel to confirm/deny JTB.

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

Wow. There are still people who think a call to Bethel had the possibility of exposing a real person. How freaking sad is that?

Johnny wasn't real, he had trouble naming the governing body members

He didn't even know HIS OWN PAY stipend!!! When you're working for around $3 a day you count every penny.

• donny
    donny

LOL, The poor guys in the REAL Bethel IT department are gonna be under tough Q'ing now. They'll be like WTF???

And I feel for any Bethelites named "Johnny."

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

LOL - Johnny is a common name. There's probably some poor guy, upstanding JW, in the IT department named John. He'll be dragged into a back room later, confused as hell.

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

By the way, the defense of the Johnny believers and apologists is going to be that the Borg operatives lied to PC on the phone call because after all, all they do at Bethel is surf the Internet and lie.

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

Mad Sweeny:

By the way, the defense of the Johnny believers and apologists is going to be that the Borg operatives lied to PC on the phone call because after all, all they do at Bethel is surf the Internet and lie.

OK, if all they do is surf the internet and lie, then they all would have known about JTB on the first call...

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

Don't expect rational logic from these people. The ones who believe in Johnny seem to be believers in other stuff without any evidence but specious reasoning.

• NomadSoul
    NomadSoul

But what about Mars and Venus? They don't have any moons!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit