Of All of The Automobils You Have Ever Owned Which One Was Your Favorite?

by Was New Boy 75 Replies latest jw friends

• james_woods
    james_woods

Beautiful lines, Aligot Ripounsous. Just simply beautiful.

Do not ever sell it.

MY LINCOLN TOWN CAR.

Did you know that Warren Buffett had a Lincoln Town Car? I had a friend call me when it came up for sale, thinking it would bring a lot of money because it was owned by him. I told him that it was really only worth what an old Lincoln Town Car is worth, despite the interesting history.

• minimus
    minimus

I love the ride. Gas though, is another issue!

• prophecor
    prophecor

Had three 79' Caddys. The least liked was doo doo brown tanker. 2nd was an interesting get upper. First year for throttle body fuel injection. A drab mint mettalic green dinosaur. Dressed it up with a set of rims. Wrecked going to cemetery to view father's grave. 1st love was my first Caddy. Canary Yellow w/white interior.

• crapola
    crapola

I love my Ford Fusion. Best car we have ever had.

• wobble
    wobble

I have owned a good number of interesting cars, some of them rare and "classic" , but my all time favourite was a Morgan Plus Four that I owned for about ten years.

The advert used to say that Morgan was "The first and last real sports car" , and that was the TRUTH.

All the other poncy things that were called sports cars over the years have never been as original, and raw, as a Morgan.

The suspension was so hard that if you drove over a coin you could tell if it was heads or tails, the exhaust was straight through and ROARED , mine had an optional extra fitted, a heater that was totally ineffective for the driver, we were bloody tough.

Oh Happy Days , where are you now BGB554B ?? (see , I still remember the Reg. No.)

• the max
    the max

It was a vehicle known as a PIG, anyone in UK forces who done NI tour circa, 70,s 80,s may have driven, 1 ton of vehicle 7 tons of armour,probably the type of motor you need in the States. LOL

• cantleave
    cantleave

I have had lots of cars too. Recently most of them have been company cars or cars bought from new for business purposes.

Last year I bought the oldest car I have ever bowned in sometime from a JW I used to work with. He had it from more or less from, looked after it impecably, being an engineer he did everything needed. 90,000 miles on 3 litre engine it's barely run in.

When he told me he wanted to sell for finanical reasons (he wanted to go part time and pioneer, I snapped it up), paying cash the day after hr metioned it.

I bought the Registration a couple of days after too - my initials and date of Birth (November 1966).

Here's my baby......

• brizzzy
    brizzzy

The one I drive right now ('68 VW Bug, Kermit):

Also loved my very first car ('88 Jeep Wrangler) and my motorcycle ('94 Honda Magna 750). Everything else I've ever driven has been meh or just downright awful.

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

Brizzy, the Bug is beautiful. I'm a big VW fan.

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

My 98' Jeep TJ and every motorcycle I have ever owned.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit