Of All of The Automobils You Have Ever Owned Which One Was Your Favorite?

by Was New Boy 75 Replies latest jw friends

• Was New Boy
    Was New Boy

They say the average person will own about 25 cars in their life time.

From 1982 to 1988 I owned a 1971 Dodge challenger convertible. It had a 340 with a 4 speed stick. I Loved that car.

I didnt cry when my wife left me....I did cry when that car drove out of my life!

I know I'm sick!

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

It would have to be my first car, a 1976 Buick Skylark, white with a red top and interior. That thing drove like a demon!

• andys
    andys

I used to own a 1993 Chevy Silverado, it was a 5 speed manual with a 350, I love to eventually get one again, even if gas prices are high I am within walking distance of work and could afford to have one, my second most favorite that I used to own was a 1987 Toyota Supra, i think the car was a 6 speed manual, that was one really fun car to drive but I had to sell it because of too many problems that would have costed alot to fix.

• prophecor
    prophecor

My favorite was my 94 Lincoln Mark VIII. It was a problem vehicle to be honest but it was a pleasure to run when it was right. Fast, pretty and it gave the prestige I could never have by driving a plain Jane car. That ego boost came at a heavy price, though. I let her go just recently this year as I'm getting too old to continue repair, maitenance and upkeep of a car that only made me look good. I now own a plain Jane car, but its good to blend in with the rest of society and not be a stand-out, anymore.

• prophecor
    prophecor

My favorite was my 94 Lincoln Mark VIII. It was a problem vehicle to be honest but it was a pleasure to run when it was right. Fast, pretty and it gave the prestige I could never have by driving a plain Jane car. That ego boost came at a heavy price, though. I let her go just recently this year as I'm getting too old to continue repair, maitenance and upkeep of a car that only made me look good. I now own a plain Jane car, but its good to blend in with the rest of society and not be a stand-out, anymore.

• JRK
    JRK

A 1975 TransAm with a 4-speed.

• james_woods
    james_woods

Interesting that this thread came up - I just got back from the Saturday morning drive in my Ferrari.

I have owned many sports cars over the years; usually Porsche or Corvette (still have a 1996 Porsche 911 Targa) - but the two which will stay with me forever and go on to my stepkids are:

That Ferrari - a 1986 Testarossa 12 cylinder -

and, my 1995 Rolls Royce Silver Dawn.

• Room 215
    Room 215

1958 Volvo 444

• minimus
    minimus

MY LINCOLN TOWN CAR.

• aligot ripounsous

Share this

Google+
Pinterest