Of All of The Automobils You Have Ever Owned Which One Was Your Favorite?

by Was New Boy 75 Replies latest jw friends

• charlie brown jr.
    charlie brown jr.

I had a 94 Dodge Intrepid thing ran Great never broke down great Gas Mileage Good Family car...

And it moved quick...

I took my Drivers Test in my Dad's 1980 Black Trans Am.....now that was a CAR!!!!!!

• Berengaria
    Berengaria

My Z28

It looked exactly like this

• Berengaria
    Berengaria

Also a Mercury Comet that looked a bit like this one, only it had been painted a great metallic green

• clarity
    clarity

I love cars ... been driving since I was 13.(precocious little girl-no license).

Can't ever imagine not having a car to drive, currently a little japanese model gets me around (rather quickley)

My dad had a 40's studebaker like Murray's picture. Running boards, visor & beautiful grillwork .... doesn't get any better than that!

Dad also had a two door chev coupe with a rumble seat in back, my favorite.

One car had doors that opened backward, wow if you opened the door while the car was moving, they'd blow right off! lol

clarity

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

Had around 40 cars but my faves would be

1969 XW ford falcon GS, several XA and XB falcon coupes, 1968 pontiac bonneville, 1964 Galaxie Fastback, 1964 Cadillac coupe de ville and my last a 1964 galazie hearse.

car of the moment is 1929 ford roadster i am building.

i want them all back!!!

oz

• Juan Viejo2
    Juan Viejo2

Nice car, Donny. Very pretty green!!!

JV

• elder-schmelder
    elder-schmelder

1968 Subaru 360 Mini

I wish that I would have never got rid of it.

elder-schmelder

• FirstLastName
    FirstLastName

My first car - a 1968 Chevy Camaro with a 350 / 700R4 trans

Lost forever after the Holley carb leaked and I barley had enough time to jump out of the car when it was engulfed in fire. It was not reliable, got horrible gas mileage - but oh was it pretty !

• james_woods
    james_woods
    Lost forever after the Holley carb leaked

You had a Holley carb on a Camaro?

• Juan Viejo2
    Juan Viejo2

Berengaria, where are you located? Your Mercury Comet looks suspiciously like the Ford Maverick we had here in the USA. Their style, which was supposed to mimic the late 60's and early 70s Mustangs, did not age well. They were supposed to compete with the Chevrolet Nova / Chevy II compact. Whatever it is, your car is very pretty and looks hot from that angle.

JV

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit