Are You Raising An Introvert?

by darth frosty 172 Replies latest jw friends

• Xanthippe
    Xanthippe

You're the Healer. Healers are true idealists, always looking for the hint of good in even the worst of people and events, searching for ways to make things better. While they may be perceived as calm, reserved, or even shy, Healers have an inner flame that can be harnessed for magic. The Healer introvert type is a shaman to his or her tribe. You carry within you the ability to understand problems and connect to the root cause on a deep level. You're naturally spiritual and find it easy to access the spirit world. You have incredible potential to do good. The world needs you!

😜

• OneEyedJoe
    OneEyedJoe
    You're the Mastermind! Wow, it sure is lonely at the top and being one of the rarest and most strategically capable introvert types! Masterminds, like you, know this all too well. Masterminds form just two percent of the population! It's no surprise that it's often a challenge for you to find like-minded individuals who are able to keep up with your relentless intellectualism and chess-like manoeuvring! Masterminds are imaginative yet decisive, ambitious yet private, amazingly curious, but they do not squander their energy. You are truly one of a kind!

Looks like the test is a slightly simplified myers briggs test. I think I recall the INTJ type being referred to as the mastermind as well.

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

Thanks for sharing your results its nice to see the different profiles.

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

Hmmmmm, I got mastermind, which I am not sure fits, I kind of expected healer.

I an totally relate to being lonely but not wanting anyone in my space. I had to dump a friend because she wouldn't stop calling me and coming over.

• darth frosty
    darth frosty
    LisaRose I hear ya. My wife really doesn't get that I have THE perfect balance with my friends especially my 2 best friends. Its like a yin/yang balance of interaction and personal space.
  • darth frosty
    darth frosty

The introvert song of the summer!

Of course for us it comes out in winter fitting!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UKp2CrfmVfw

• Ucantnome
    Ucantnome
    protector
  • darth frosty
    darth frosty

Would you stop doing what you’re doing if money was no object?

Bigger view

http://themindunleashed.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/if-money.jpg

• darth frosty
  • darth frosty

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit