How HIGH did you climb the ranks as a JW? Did you like the STATUS?

by unshackled 77 Replies latest jw friends

• SlipnSlide
    SlipnSlide

I guess I was a lucky one. I NEVER pioneered in my life. EVER!!!

• SouthCentral
    SouthCentral

This is a great post. Wonderfully to see how many have Left the org. from various levels in the heiarchy.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

All the way. I was so far up the ladder I used to pick my nose and flick the boogers down onto N. H. Knorr's hat.

• Gayle
    Gayle

Actually it's not how 'high' we went, but how 'low' we got!

• waton
    waton

according to Jesus, the highest position in his religion (ruled invisibly since 1914) is "publisher" because the highest must be your slave. your slave. jws : you are slave owners, teh ms, the Elders, the Co, branch coordinator, GB member, remember.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

In my earlier post in this thread, I did not mean to suggest that ALL my boogers hit or landed on Knorr's hat.

It was a significant percentage though, I assure you.

Have you ever posted nonsense just to increase your tally of posts?

I wouldn't, if I were you.

• waton
    waton

I stood once behind N. Knorr, M.Henschel towering beside me, he was reading his favorite magazine, " Time" , and no snotty comments , or cutting short his jacket ( David style) occured to me. just another day.

• Black Man
    Black Man

Regular pioneer, MS, MTS (Ministerial Training School as it was then called) Grad, Bethelite, Elder, Secretary, Service Overseer, Watchtower Conductor, Public Talk Coordinator, Appeal Committee member. And it was ALL a colossal waste of time. ALL OF IT………...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit