How HIGH did you climb the ranks as a JW? Did you like the STATUS?

by unshackled 77 Replies latest jw friends

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

I auxilary pioneered a couple of times, but that was it. I was well on my way to Ministerial Servant, when I began having serious doubts.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I was a member of the Deadbeat Club.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5KyhesAa-DA

• Bungi Bill
    Bungi Bill

I was a Regular Pioneer for a time, also a Ministerial Servant; then I was Ministerial Servant for a second stint.

That second time was a long while in coming, though:

- it is significant, even critical, what the content of that column in the Monthly Report marked "Hours" can achieve (or not achieve!).

Bill.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    I auxilary pioneered a couple of times, but that was it. I was well on my way to Ministerial Servant, when I began having serious doubts.

Well, like Keys baby, I am sooo glad you lucked up and had serious doubts before you could become one of those MS thingies. You way much more cook as a Deadbeat.

• designs
    designs

"We are good for nothing slaves"............... that only took a few years of Therapy to get over

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

I left ........... unbaptized.

I didn't want to have status among the loonies.

• Magwitch
    Magwitch

Regular Auxilaried pioneered through High School

Regular Pioneered Single for 3 Years

Regular pioneered married with my pioneer husband for an additional 8 years.

Married to the PO

Worked at Bethel every Spring

Once on a D.C.

Four times on a C. A.

Proposed to by a single Disctict Overseer (only because my sister turned him down first)

Going back to Russel on my mother's side

Back to Rutherford on my father's side

No Penis though

• stuckinamovement
    stuckinamovement

Pioneer, MS, Elder for 7 years. Had every job on the body except for COBOE. Some assembly parts, one DC part. RBC trade overseer at one time.

I didn't do it for the status but really thought I was helping people. Being an elder though is what made me see the cancer within the org.

SIAM

• Bungi Bill
    Bungi Bill

"I didn't want to have status amongst the loonies."

- I just wish I had woken up to that one a lot earlier than did happen!

Bill.

• MartynAndrew
    MartynAndrew

I auxilary pioneered twice, screwed it up completely the second time, as in not getting half the hours. I probably would have taken the hook like a bull dog and went all the way if it wasn't all so boring. I was pretty much useless as a JW, I remeber being asked to lead a service meeting since I was the only man there, man that must sting, total tool pretty well unqualified for anything and leads the meeting cause of the extra bit. I was not to impressed with the jobs anyway, mics? what kind of a freaking position is that? really reaching out.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit