How many received the memorial invitation?

by IMHO 74 Replies latest jw friends

• Elgiard
    Elgiard

They came by with one a few minutes ago, which I thought was kind of shitty because the meeting starts in like two hours here. I didn't take it.

• lovelylil
    lovelylil

I got one just today on the night of the memorial. Had a half hour conversation with a brother and sister. Read what happened at the following link;

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/jw/friends/209033/1/2-JWs-at-my-door-today-with-Memorial-Invite-30-min-conversation

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

I received mine today. FINALLY! As if I could change my plans on the same date as the Memorial.

My second missed Memorial feels much better than my first one. Yay Freedom!

• Kristina1972
  • Dagney
    Dagney

Nope, not a one.

But an elder that lives on the other coast asked for my address out of the blue and would not tell me why. After I thought about it a while, I did give it to him. I live behind security gates and am gone 12 hrs a day at least...I would be hard to catch if he did try to send someone.

A JW "friend" who was out when I left has been calling me daily lately just to chat and he never said a word.

At first it seems weird no one asks, but really, what more do I want but for them to leave me alone and live my life.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit