How many received the memorial invitation?

by IMHO 74 Replies latest jw friends

• clearpoison
    clearpoison

None personally, but my family have been "blessed" with at least four different visits around this theme in last two days by different persons in congo, talk about coordination. I was able to hear what happened in two latest visits, these friends were not let in so they stood by the door. They talked mostly about weather and wind, just slipping as good-bye "see you tomorrow in memorial" kind of thing. This must be funny coinsidence as during last half year there have been 3-4 contacts in overall with some sort of encouragement to my family and now suddenly in two days the very same amount.

I guess my family is heading to memorial, I can't.

CP

• aquagirl
    aquagirl

Got two.

• Mandette
  • Mandette
  • TweetieBird
    TweetieBird

They worked my neighborhood today and last Saturday-saw them as I was leaving for work both times. Apparently they must have tried to contact people face to face last weekend to personally deliver the invite, one was in my door when I got home from work today.

• song19
  • zoiks
    zoiks

Yes.

• unshackled
    unshackled

Well I was glad I hadn't received any.......until this morning. Buggers put one in my mailbox.

Ripped it up, and thought about taping to the KH door. But nah...too much work.

• troubled mind
  • SnakesInTheTower
    SnakesInTheTower

funny, I called my JW mom last night... she never mentioned the big M. First time since I left. She never mentioned a thing related to JWs.

My (never a JW) fiancee said we got one in the door last week. She wasn't going to show it to me -- thinks it pisses me off. Au contraire... it matters not to me if they put that crap in my door or not. I think I put it in the compost bin -- maybe the worms will get a thorough witness.

She said if she went she would be bringing her Cheez-Wiz for the crackers.

I haven't heard from any active JWs in a long long time (other than running into them at the store). The way I like it

So much for them being my true Christian friends.

Snakes (Rich )

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit