How many received the memorial invitation?

by IMHO 74 Replies latest jw friends

• Amelia Ashton
    Amelia Ashton

They miss me and want me back so much in 2 years I have received, no mags, no emails or phone calls no visits and no invitations, memorial or otherwise.

I keep feeling that love!!

• minimus
    minimus

1st time no one asked.

• Pams girl
    Pams girl

I did a few days ago, as she was getting up to leave...like an after thought.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Not a single JW around here..Maybe the Bear ate them..

I`ll have to check to see,if theres a Cheap Suit in the Bear Poop..

.................... ...OUTLAW

• Nice_Dream
    Nice_Dream

Just received one today. It was left in the mailbox, and we didn't hear anyone knock on the door. I also received one wacky JW invite on the phone the other day.

Overall, I wasn't impressed, seeing as this was a "special month of activity!"

• headisspinning
    headisspinning

Two elders just showed up at our door and said it was their annual visit and 'encouraged' us and gave us an invite. They were actually quite nice and recommended that we really focus on meeting attendance and shook our hands. Go figure.

• dudeson
    dudeson

Two and a half

• sspo
    sspo

Got one thru the mail but ended in the trash.....won't be attending any time soon.

• scary21
    scary21

I got two........funny thing is the girl that brings me the mags, keeps bringing double, sometimes triple the mags....she sure places alot. Her report must look real good , all the hours she spends visiting me. All the books and mags she places with me. ( Shes never opened the bible once ) Since I dont know anyone here in IL, I enjoy her visits, she has a great personality and is really funny. She gets my humor! She confides in me,things she could never tell her JW friends......she says I shouldn't be telling you this but.................She knows I will never have a bible study. I already know more about what JW teach than she does. Shes only been around them for 12 yrs......she doesn't even remember 75. lol

• Honesty
    Honesty

Nada.

There is a rumor going around the local kingdom hall that an apostate lives in my neighborhood.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit