Which one of these men will you kill...if either?

by Terry 112 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• ziddina
    ziddina
    "The ultimate psychological dilemma: If you were a hot dog, would you eat yourself? ..."

Mmmmmmmm....

I am feeling rather peckish...

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

No judgment or question, dear TTO (peace to you!). Merely a suggestion, based on dear Terry's (peace to you, as well!) response to the responses he received.

Peace!

A slave of Christ,

SA

You know what you can do when someones posts a topic that your not really interested in participating in discussion, don't post a comment.

We all know that your second in command right under Jesus in all but you might to consider pulling back on the self-righteous sanctimonious

condescending comments toward others on the forum.

Its the year 2011 , 2000 years since Jesus died Dear, so might want to grasp reality and modernize your mindset to are era.

And as always peace to you too Aguest

• tec
    tec

She did participate, TTO. She even discussed the conclusion by disagreeing with it.

A conclusion which, btw, was judgmental in itself... toward anyone who chose not to push the button. (it was a cop-out, good people doing nothing and allowing evil to prevail, passive non-action)

As stated, I disagree with that conclusion as well.

Tammy

• miseryloveselders
    miseryloveselders

She did participate, TTO. She even discussed the conclusion by disagreeing with it.

A conclusion which, btw, was judgmental in itself... toward anyone who chose not to push the button. (it was a cop-out, good people doing nothing and allowing evil to prevail, passive non-action)

As stated, I disagree with that conclusion as well.

Tammy

you copped out again.

• tec
    tec

You still haven't explained what I copped out on.

• miseryloveselders
    miseryloveselders

You still haven't explained what I copped out on.

You know what you did Tammy. Denial is not going to get you anywhere.

• tec
    tec

Are you... are you trying to push my buttons, Misery Loves Elders?

• Berengaria
    Berengaria

Soon after liberation, camp survivors from Buchenwald’s “Children’s Block 66″ – a special barracks for children. Germany, after April 11, 1945.
    An American officer is surrounded by survivors at the newly liberated Dachau concentration camp.
    Date: Apr 29, 1945 - May 1, 1945
  • Quentin
    Quentin

Boy, I had a snot slining kick the walls out post , sigh ,my meds have gotten the better of me. Re-read Terry's last comment in which he summs it up well. Don't think I can add to that. This is a Philosophical question you are being asked to answer, not something you actualy DO. It is a question the answer to which is WHAT WOULD YOU DO. Most of you would walk away, doing nothing. Then there are always those who want to CHANGE the rules. Then those that want to interject God and other things into the exercise corruptimg thr exercise itself.

People there is a difference between God's judgment and an individual judgment you may, or may not be called on to make. I leave it at that, and a positive point Farkle made in his comment.

"..if the peaceful populace at large were allowed to keep and bear arms as they should be, that serial killer in your poser would stand a good chance at getting his commupance in short order."

• Botzwana
    Botzwana

There is already a cure for cancer. Kangan water and apricot seeds. So I would kill both just for fun.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit