Hear Ye, Hear Ye: Barbara Anderson sharing April 10th Australian Newspaper Article about WT and back ground checks

by AndersonsInfo 120 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Refriedtruth
    Refriedtruth
    Well, in logic we have something called "argumentum ad numerum". It states that something is true if a lot of people believe in it. But argumentum ad numerum is a logical fallacy. Truth cannot be established by the consensus of the majority.

"..If a million people believe in a stupid thing for a hundred years it's STILL a stupid thing."(Mark Twain)
    Jesus second coming in 1914 (Jehovah Witness),Jesus came to America with golden plates (Mormons), Muhammad ascended to heaven on a flying horse (Islam)....

• life is to short
    life is to short

Thank you so much Barbara for posting this. This is what I have been saying since I found out that we had three child molesters in the hall I was going to. One of the child molesters was studying with a nine year old boy, the child molester's wife said she was home when the study was going on but so what. This man was in prison for raping a eight year old girl so the elders felt he was OK around boys. The problem was this boy had a little sister who was mentally slow and she was two and three years old. The next thing you knew this child molester was "helping" the mom at the meetings take care of the little girl also all with the elders blessings.

OH my word it is just so crazy.

One of the other child molesters raised his hand while the CO was visiting none the less and said he loves to talk to teenagers at the door. I turned in my seat and stared at the CO, he just looked blankly at me, like he did not even hear the child molesters say that. Yet the CO knew very well this child molesters past because I got the police and court records of this guy and sent them to the CO though the mail in such a way that I have records he received them, I do not know if he read them but he got them for sure. The public records of this pedophile JW are scary even the police said that to me when they saw his records yet he goes door to door.

Thanks again Barbara

LITS

• Roski
    Roski

I remember an older brother with a very spotty history (was sent home from Gilead for - I believe - cheating, but who knows..) who was privately reprimanded by the congregation and lost his position of MS due to interfering with a particular young brother. He studied with a number of kids - mainly teenage boys. It became somewhat common knowledge but at the same time was hushed over and he and his wife continued to play an active part in the congregation. I remember him blaming his behaviour on the fact that he went to a Catholic boarding school. Everyone seemed to agree it was the Catholics that did it. I also seem to remember that this was not his first offense. The young boy in the middle of this mess didn't fare well at all - married young and it all went very bad. Anyone who wasn't aware of this situation would never know and their children obviously would have been at risk.

In the same area was another pervert who raped his niece (a friend of mine). This was well known and his deviance became a standing joke - he needed to be watched carefully. In later years his daughter-in-law said she would not let him near her kids. My friend eventually made a start at taking him to the authorities but didn't follow through because he said he would kill himself. At the time she had moved congregations and the elders from her new congregation were prepared to support her, but the original group of elders said if she was still in their congregation they would disfellowship her. Interestingly, she made two attempts to get some sort of recognition from the congregation about this man's behaviour - the first time it involved an elder who later became a DO, and he was part of a group that got her to let it go. She told me they knew he used to undress her grandmother. He is still part of the congregation.

• AndersonsInfo
    AndersonsInfo

Steven Uthank is now on Facebook.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/JW-News/192526437449831

If he can get at least 25 followers he can get the address: facebook.com/jwnews ...which will help him link with the Facebook community.

I'm not a Facebook person so I have absolutely no idea what this is all about, but if any of you want to be his "friend," go for it!

Barbara

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

Bttt re facebook page

• Refriedtruth
    Refriedtruth

Thank you barb and steven

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

Here are some great comments about the case by JW's, showing their typical impressive logic.

http://www.jw-archive.org/2011/04/australian-courts-asked-to-dissolve.html

Satan is turning up the heat !!! We are getting closer and closer. Stay strong. Pray.

this is satan's way of tryingg to prevent us from preaching God's word.

inculcating Jehovahs righteous standards in our children is Primarily the duty of parents and the right to do that is not Ceasers

• koolaid-man
    koolaid-man

While this thread is still getting the attention that I knew it would, now is an excellent time to announce what is coming up on The Six Screens Tele-Network. Sat. April 16. 7:pm. est. Richard Rawe's scheduled guest will be former Jehovah's Witness Steven Unthank calling in from Austraila. Unthank will discuss the criminal complaint issued against The Watchtower Org. http://www.heraldsun.com.au/ipad/former-witness-taking-on-watch-tower/story-fn6bfmgc-1226036543156

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

Lord have mercy....

• james_woods
    james_woods

How many here see an attachment of credibility issues due to the recent contraversy over Johnny?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit