Hear Ye, Hear Ye: Barbara Anderson sharing April 10th Australian Newspaper Article about WT and back ground checks

by AndersonsInfo 120 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    The thing about baptism is it happens in front of hundreds, and sometimes thousands, of public onlookers.
    That's essentially adequate supervision......-Sab

That does not answer the Question..

Did those JW Adult Males get a Backround Check,before they were allowed to Work with JW Children?..

The WBT$ is trying to hide the fact,JW Adults work with JW Children all the time..

The WBT$ thinks they are Above the Law..

............................. ...OUTLAW

• wasblind
    wasblind

" The WBT$ is trying to hide the fact,JW Adults work with JW Children all the time.."

And we all know they work with children who are not their own all the time

I have had a brother from the cong I used to attend pay me a visit with a child

that was not his, even though they were in a car group, it is not uncommon to

approach the householders home through the door that looks likely to be the most accessed

which could be a side door out of view from the car group

I know, Iv'e done enough field service to be aware of this.

yes , there needs to be a background check when workin' with kids

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

I was from a 'religiously divided' home. My father was disfellowshipped at the time. I started to study with another high school friend. But, the elders made me change to an elder's wife. One day, my friend said something along the lines, "You have to study with Sister (Smith), elder Smith's wife. The elders do not want us to study together, but think you should study with a mature sister." I had a private bible study in the elder's house for about a year. She was nice, and nothing happened other then brainwashing. I have to say that they were a very meek and quiet couple, and it was a nice change of pace to my disruptive, abusive home. So, yes, I can concur that private bible studies with children and elders do happen.

Skeeter

• wasblind
    wasblind

" I can't see the Watchtower publishing that photo, maybe it's from some documentary?

-Sab "

Hey Outlaw,

I see what Sab is sayin' unlike the other pics those kids ain't smilin'

the WTS want to appear as the happiest folks on earth, and the children are happy facin' their own demise,

and you know they are always smilin' at the people gettin' killed at the big "A" through out thier literature

how freaky. In their world, It displeases Jehovah when you enjoy anything other than goin' d2d

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Good Morning WasBlind..

Yes..

Most WBT$ pictures have Happified JW`s,with Huge Sh*t eating Grins..

LOL!!..

With or Without the Smiles..

JW Children are Used as "Forced Free Labour" for the WBT$..

It would be nice to know JW Children are Protected from WBT$/JW Pedophiles..

Welcome to the..

WBT$/JW..

http://www.biggletech.com/stuff/forumpics/pedophile.JPG

............................. ...OUTLAW

• wasblind
    wasblind

" Most WBT$ pictures have Happified JW`s,with Huge Sh*t eating Grins..

OMG!!!! HA HA HAAAAA I'm speechless"

If you think you hear sombody laughin' you ain't

crazy that's my big mouth you hearin' all the way

from North Carolina

• clarity
    clarity

Here's another link to show how WT is looked at as being a trustworthy contact for children.....

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/jwtalks/attachments/folder/1404536699/item/271142292/view?picmode=original&mode=tn&order=ordinal&start=1&dir=asc

Think again!

clarity

• lovelylil
    lovelylil

Barbara,

You did an awesome job on the six screens last night presenting this information. Thank you so much. Peace to you, Lilly

• steve2
    steve2

The article is reasonable in both content and tone.

Rearding the (unrelated) photo of the four children standing almost in a four square style and holding Watchtower literature, it doesn't appear to be the way I've seen JWs publicise their magazines. Has any one been able to identify the photo's source? It doesn't look like it was sourced from Watchtower publications. Has it been photo-shopped?

• DT
    DT

I think a big problem for the WTS is that they don't know what to do with those who fail the background checks. They believe every member of their religion has to participate in the preaching work. Think of what it will do for morale if they tell some of their members that they shouldn't go door to door. How do they explain this to the other members? What happens when some suddenly stop going out in the ministry? What do they say when busybodies start inviting them to go out in service with them because they noticed that they stopped being active in the ministry? On the other hand, if they are allowed to go door to door after failing the background checks, then the WTS will expose themselves to all kinds of legal liability.

It would be a great embarrassment if they allowed the government to force some of their members to stop the door to door ministry, the activity that comes closest to defining them as a religion. They could fight for the right of all their members to practice their religion in this manner, but this would be terrible for public relations. It would just advertise the fact that they are sending pedophiles to people's doors. It would be hard for them to spin this as defending human rights.

Would they disfellowship the people who fail the background checks? In many cases, they already knew that these people had a questionable history. In cases where it's new information, it would seem like they needed the government to step in and help them keep their organisation clean. In any case, it would be a major embarrassment.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit