Hear Ye, Hear Ye: Barbara Anderson sharing April 10th Australian Newspaper Article about WT and back ground checks

by AndersonsInfo 120 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

I think that comment is from the Australian lawyer, Vincent Toole. It is a bit of a double edged sword. It basically says, "Unlike other religions, we don't care enough about our children to provide Sunday school or educational camps." It is also a lie, as elders are instructed to preach alone with childrew, following the example of Paul and Timothy.

BTW. The newspaper used a file pic, so that is not Steven Unthank but Bill Bowen. I don't imagine Steven looks quite that old. The author will try to get the picture changed.

• smiddy
    smiddy

I have a suggestion here to keep this in the publics and politicians eye.

The newspapers article gives graeme Hammonds e-mail address ... [email protected]

Why not send e-mails to him in support of Steven Unthank & question why should all other religions be required to obey this direction,and the WatchTower eg.Jehovah`s Witnesses snub their noses at it.

We all know the squeaky gate is the one that gets oiled

Lets keep this in the public domain highlighting it`s the general publics children who are potentially at risk here with the door to door preaching activity of Jehovah`s Witnesses

smiddy

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

The Herald Sun will follow up on the story depending on the amount of publicity this first article generates. To assist get the views up click on the options at the bottom of the article to "share" it and "like" it on facebook.

• OUTLAW
  • wasblind
    wasblind

You got that right Outlaw,

those sure ain't Ebony and Jet magazines their handin' out

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

Thanks for sharing that, Barbara.

I think that comment is from the Australian lawyer, Vincent Toole.

Appropriate surname, lol.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey WasBlind..

All Unthank has to do,is show the Authorities..

The Watchtowers own Publicity Photo`s,using JW Children as WBT$ Workers..

Judges don`t like being Lied to..

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_AzgDn5vcy9o/S8P-tKZkUGI/AAAAAAAAAfw/pAwCLL1oO88/s1600/judge-with-gavel.jpg

......................... ...OUTLAW

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

Outlaw, do you know where that photo was published?

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

JW Facts..

Good Question..

I assumed it was a WBT$ Picture..

Who else would shoot a picture like that?..

......................... ...OUTLAW

• sabastious
    sabastious

I can't see the Watchtower publishing that photo, maybe it's from some documentary?

-Sab

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit