What was your most embarassing WTF experience with a fanatical witness??

by Reality79 76 Replies latest jw experiences

• LotusFlower1
    LotusFlower1

I was in high school. I was a true believer, but I was also struggling with a lot of guilt and was on my way "out" before I realized it. A

JW girl from my congregation confronted the hoTT, rebel boy that I had a total crush on . She said something like, "If you had a car and it started

making a loud rattling sound, would you stop and figure out the problem, or would you simply turn the radio to a higher volume?"

My heart stopped completely when I heard her say that because I knew that it came straight from the Awake we were placing that month. He

said he'd turn the radio up higher and ignore the sound. lol...that kinda threw her off because it was supposed to lead into some jw nonsense.

Unfortunately, she still managed to get her point across and offer him the latest Awake....meanwhile, I was cringing & wishing I were under a rock.

• finallyfree!
    finallyfree!

once after a district assembly, a whole whack of us went out for pizza at this local pizza joint. we were probably about 30 altogether as i knew quite a few people from other congregations who were there.

so after asking the standard "is there blood in the sausage/pepperoni etc" and the waitress answering no, we all ordered. well didnt one ultra faithful pioneer sister get on her cellphone and called someone she knew who was in that particular territory. after finishing up her call she pipes up that sister ***** who lives in the area informed her that this particular restaurant actually had bi-products in the meats they used.

after summoning the waitress over, the most spiritual of the bunch pipes up that they want to cancel the whole order as she had lied to them about there being blood in the meat ( poor waitress didnt even understand the whole bi-product bs they were going on about. ) the waitress then says its too late, everything is outta the oven in 5 minutes. everyone at the table now is ganging up on the poor waitress who is almost on the verge of tears as shes gonna have to pay for like 10 large pizzas, and forget about the tips she had coming.

after getting in a shouting match with the manager, all 30 or so people just up and leave.

i was sooo embarrased!! that has got to be my most fucked up wtf jw moment in my entire life.

• Mr. Falcon
    Mr. Falcon

finallyfree, are you serious??? Please tell me you are making this up. Please. That is waaaaaaaaaay pass FUBAR.

• NomadSoul
    NomadSoul

Keep them coming! hahaha Maybe I'll remember a story.

• Mr. Falcon
    Mr. Falcon

okay....

Madame Falcon is ACTIVELY GIVING BIRTH to a baby Falcon (or fledgling, if you will). She's pushing and breathing heavy, while me and the nurses are trying to coach her. Well, my over-zealous mother was in the room, sitting in the corner the whole time. She see the pain that Madame Falcon is enduring and proceeds to stand up and shout "TRUST IN JEHOVAH!!!!!!!!!!". Me, the nurses, and Madame Falcon all stop and look at her.

I'll give you a moment to let that sink in.

• NomadSoul
    NomadSoul

You just made that up! hahaha

• Mr. Falcon
    Mr. Falcon

You just made that up! hahaha

I wish to God Almighty that I could say that story isn't true. Mortifying. Madame Falcon still cringes when I bring it up.

• NomadSoul
    NomadSoul

Damn, that is crazy.

I think the only embarrassing moment I ever had was being pulled out school for parties. That was embarrasing for me as a kid.

I do remember this one time, I can't remember what the occasion was but we had to have our parent's signature for it, and I was the only kid that their parents didn't sign. The teacher wanted to go too, so she said screw it, we're going. Just don't tell your parents. I jumped up and said no "No problem!".

• Was New Boy
    Was New Boy

After 52 years in the "Borg" where to begin?

One of the sadist moments in the Field service was in R.I. in 1976 I was with a Circuit Overseer. I wish I knew his name.

We came to this door where we meet the nicest lady. He went into his pitch. After reading a scripture on how god wanted only people to worship him with "spirit and truth." He asked the nice lady what church she attended. She told him. To which he said "well....that church doesn't worship God in spirit and truth!" He then reads some other scripture to prove his point about her church. Then he ask her "if she knows what happens to people who don't worship god with spirit and truth?" Before she can answer he reads something in Revelation about how "god will kill all the unfaith at Armegeddon"...Then he read her something about the meaning of hell.

You should have seen the look on this poor women's face. With in 5 mins. he had met this lovely women comdemed her to death and sent her to hell!

I have been with crack pots in service before but he was a C.O. for christ sake.

I thought how come someone's eteral life ever be judged on what some stupid jerk said to them at the door...

• wasblind
    wasblind

" Madame Falcon is ACTIVELY GIVING BIRTH to a baby Falcon (or fledgling, if you will). She's pushing and breathing heavy, while me and the nurses are trying to coach her. Well, my over-zealous mother was in the room, sitting in the corner the whole time. She see the pain that Madame Falcon is enduring and proceeds to stand up and shout "TRUST IN JEHOVAH!!!!!!!!!!". Me, the nurses, and Madame Falcon all stop and look at her "

Genesis 3:16 " To the woman he said: I shall increase the pain of your pregnancy......."

Hey there Falcon, good thing your mom was way over in the corner when she quibbed them words

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit