What was your most embarassing WTF experience with a fanatical witness??

by Reality79 76 Replies latest jw experiences

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

I'm proud to say that I was in a cong. that had a very nice mix of black and white. In fact, that is one of the only things I take away from this cult that I label as a positive. I got to know, learn from, and love very much many wonderful people of color that I wouldn't have had it not been for the Kingdom Hall.

• wasblind
    wasblind

Hey Sooner, My mom

who was born durin' the great depression, and endured

all kinds of things becuase of her race growin up, brought me up

to view the different races as different colored gem stones

when she passed that view on to me, it taught me how

to look for the positive not negative

• wasblind
    wasblind

Gotta go now busy day ahead,

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

Hey Sooner, My mom

who was born durin' the great depression, and endured

all kinds of things becuase of her race growin up, brought me up

to view the different races as different colored gem stones

when she passed that view on to me, it taught me how

to look for the positive not negative

She was wise Lady.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

nothing as bad as some on here have experienced just terrible FS experiences;

1 OAP sister that only used to go out once in a blue moon and this morning I get lumbered with the nasty piece of shit,basically she just would not take no for answer, and was so rude to the homeowner it just beggared belief, probably dead now thank goodness,

a pioneer in our cong who was a new convert but very bright and well educated, and we bang this door(part of a very wealthy part of the territory) and the homeowner speaks about being happily a member of the local Catholic church(one of the most famous and biggest in London) and he went on a tirade to her being so fucking disrespectful and rude in his delivery I could not believe she kept so cool.

a Nigerian bro in our cong again working the same area ended up getting in full blown shouting match I could not believe my ears, and the stupid idiot wouldn't let go either.

problem is every single congregation world wide has similar experiences like this.

• Tuesday
    Tuesday

WasBlind

Somewhat of me saying I'm not offended as a white person that it's a category. Crazy does come in all races, I do notice certain trends for specific behavior that's REPORTED on the News hence our propensity to stereotype.

• Reality79
    Reality79

Is it alright if we get back on topic folks? Much appreciated.

• keyser soze
    keyser soze
    Is it alright if we get back on topic folks? Much appreciated.

Where's James Woods when you need him.

• used2beme
    used2beme

as a child there was an older brother in our bookstudy, in his 80's and out every saturday, always talked about his boxing as a youth and that explained A LOT about his mental issues late in life. he would strike up a conversation with the HH and when it came to offer the mags. he would reach in his bag and pull out a stack sometimes 3 inches thick and fan them out...usually on the hood or trunk of the car in the carport...'just pick out whatcha like they all got good stuff in them' this would follow with assorded suggestions and descriptions. On more than one time I looked at the stack to see many in yellow'd status with dates prior to my birth...and yes he usually had several 'placements' at each house...I'm sure they all went in the trash after closing the door.

• jam
    jam

A brother learn the truth in jail, I knew him before he learn the Jw truth,

we went to the same high school, they called him Genghis dog in school. He

was a character, A zeal for the preaching work. New(me) in the borg, he

ask me to go out in the street work. This is the guy if you have A tough

call or richie area to work , you call Genghis. OK we both grew up in

this town so we new A lot of people. His favorite location for street work,

and time 7pm in front of the Rite Aid store, the busest location at that

time of day. The first day, my old high school sweetheart walk up, she spoke

and smile. There was others, one teacher, one basketball team mate. I work

with the brother for A week there at that location, the word was out, Jam

has become A JW nut. Two young ladies walk up one day and one ask me,

if I became A JW will you take me out on A date. That was the crazest

street work I have ever done.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit