What was your most embarassing WTF experience with a fanatical witness??

by Reality79 76 Replies latest jw experiences

• Reality79
    Reality79

@sinis

LOL yes it was a black sister and brother. The sister was from when we used to live in America many years ago and the brother who is of Ghanian origin is based here in the UK.

• four candles
    four candles

2)This 'brother' who used to take our group insisted we all meet RIGHT IN FRONT of Greggs Bakery for afternoon service! Of all the places we could have met, this fool was so sure that a bunch of people dressed in their monkey suits holding litter-ature standing outside a bakery on a main road was going to give a 'fine witness'. WTF?!

Did you not get a meal deal while you were there?????

• Reality79
    Reality79

Embarassment would have overshadowed any hunger we had. I still can't to this day understand what that guy was thinking making us do that.

• Honesty
    Honesty

I had just recently moved and was assigned to a congregation because I was on 'the Body' and "they" (whoever the hell 'they' was) needed

all the brothers "they" could get at another kingdom hall. Since I was driving 5 days a week to work and only 3 times a week for meetings, I decided

to move closer to my place of employment. "They" talked with the CO and got permission for me to remain assigned to the congregatio even

though I now lived 15 miles from the kingdom hall I was assigned to. When my Wacktower subscription ran out I filled out a little blue form and gave it to the

Litterture Servant at my knigdom hall. He sent it to Big Brother and my subscriptions continued without any interruption. About 3 months later one of the

women who worked for me came into my office and said that two men wanted to see me. She said they made her nervous because they

looked like FAA auditors and weren't smiling. I went out into the showroom and identified myself to two clowns who were dressed in cheap dark suits. They looked

like the idiots on that movie "Men in Black." Both of them were sweating like pigs because even though we had the A/C cranked down to 60 degrees it was about 95

outside. I should have known they were JW's by their attire but they didn't ahve a bookbag so I just assumed they were FAA auditors who had just been promoted and

transferred in from the backwoods of West Virginia or Arkansas. Now mind you, the company I worked for had clients like UT, TVA and some very wealthy businessmen who came from all over the

U.S. to have us do navigation and communications modifications to their aircraft, some of which cost millions of dollars. Anyway, the fattest clown pulled out a Watchtower from his inside suit pocket and

proceeded to tell me that he and his sidekick Barney Fife were from the local JW kingdom hall down the road and they had received the blue form I had filled out and gave to my kh's Litterture Servant

and they were there to invite me to the kingdom hall and wanted to know if I was studying with the JW's. The woman who had told me they were in the showroom and one of the Service Techs

were up front and looked at me funny because they knew I was a JW and that I went to a kngdom hall 15 miles north of the airport where my place of employment was located. I told fatass that

I was assigned to the kingdom hall 15 miles up the road. He acted like he didn't believe me and started asking all kinds of questions about who went to the hall with me and who had assigned me to

that kingdom hall and what position I held in the congregation. I told him the CO had assigned me to the hall from another hall and that the first hall was where I began attending when I moved into

the U.S. because I went to the first kingdom hall I found listed in the phone book. Fatass then wanted to know what country I was from since my English was "very good" so I told him I was a U.S. citizen

and that I had been working out of the country. This idiot then wanted to know if I had attended Gilead and if I had been a missionary. I was pretty embarrassed by then, so I said no and that if he had

any other questions the CO could probably answer them because I really needed to get back to work. then it hit me like a ton of bricks.

How did these two nuts know where I worked because I didn't put that info on the little blue form??????

I asked Fatass and he said that when they went my house and noone was home they went to several of my neighbor's homes and asked them if they knew me and where did I work. One of the

neighbors directed them to the airport and they went from business to business until they found me. I embarrassed because I had told my coworkers that JW's were for the most part well educated

and intelligent (yeah I lied to them) because they said I didn't talk or act like the JW's who came to their homes selling books) and the two clowns that showed up at my worrkplace looked, talked and

acted like rubes. After they left the woman I worked with said, "I told you that you are different from the JW's around here" and walked away laughinng beacuse she knew they had embarrassed me with

their fine witness.

• wasblind
    wasblind

" I hate to ask, and race aside, were any of these black brothers? The reason I ask is in my old cong we had a few who were straight out of holy roller baptist churches and were VERY colorful, for lack of a better word. I always chuckeled when the black brothers and sisters would go on about Jehovah, this and that - I swear it was like hearing a revival!!!!!!!! "

Well Sinis,

scince we gonna talk about race and catorgorize folks, let me join in

we had this one lady in the cong, who owned a bunch of cats and was

bat shit crazy, nobody wanted her in their car, and their was another

who picked whatever she assumed as lint off of any and everybody clothes

I recommended she be put with the cat lady so she could pick the damn

cat hairs to her hearts content, their was another couple with a son who

wasn't quite right in the head and he smelled like heated piss, I hated when

they sat in front of me . Guess what?????????

they were all white

And Race wasn't put aside you dumbass cause you brought it up

black folks ain't the only ones who get colorful in church

they just do it better

• Tuesday
    Tuesday
    Well Sinis,
    scince we gonna talk about race and catagorize folks, let me join in
    we had this one lady in the cong, who owned a bunch of cats and was
    bats shit crazy, nobody wanted her in their car, and their was another
    who picked whatever she assumed as lint off of in and everybody clothes

I recommended she be put with the cat lady so she could pick the damn
    cat hairs to her hearts content, their was another couple with a son who
    wasn't quite right in the head and he smelled like heated piss, I hated when
    they sat in front of me . Guess what?????????
    they were all white

You're right, most people who are like that are white.

• wasblind
    wasblind

Tuesday, crazy come in all colors

I hate when people try catorgorize groups

of people by race, I don't care who the hell they are

or how smart they seem . it make them look stupid

as HELL

And yes This sista is pissed

And as for me I approach people the way I would like to be

But if I have to get loud, hell yea this sista can holla

I fill the presciption as needed

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

Chill out wasblind. I don't think it was meant that way.

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

You are right about the smellin like piss part. Most "piss pants" that I've known that were JW were white. Actually on second thought they all were.

• wasblind
    wasblind

" Most "piss pants" that I've known that were JW were white"

Hey There Sooner

that's because we tend to be around our own kind

more than other races, But there are piss pants of

all races. The majority I may have smelled were black

because that's who I'm around the most. But it don't

mean all blacks smell that way. And the white one

I smelled in the KH doesn't mean all whites smell that

way

Your right Sooner most had Piss pant attitudes