Ministerial Servant charged with soliciting sex

by pr0ner 57 Replies latest jw friends

• im stuck in
    im stuck in

What a sad case this poor guy's life is ruined with his family and JW's will make him feel like he is of no worth at all. At least he was not with a child! stuck in

• J. Hofer
    J. Hofer

wow that's sick... you get you'r picture published in a newspaper and online, because you asked for sex? is that a law in the USA? not that i'm surprised, but still sounds kinda strange. like just in line with libya or afghanistan...

• RubaDub
    RubaDub
    What a waste of valuable police resources. What a backward country the USA is!

Steve2 ...

It truly is sad. And IMO, that is a scary, narrow-minded part of the country.

Just go and rent the movie Deliverance and you will see what I mean ...

Rub a Dub

• sir82
    sir82

There's no mention of "for money" in the article, just that he solicited "a crime against nature".

So, in Mayberry Gastonia, requesting sex acts is "against nature"?

That said, this guys life as a JW is ruined. The JW rumor mill will take hold and fly, and no one will ever forget.

His only hope to escape it all would be to pull a "Lord Jim" and move to Malaysia.

• steve2
    steve2

It's interesting to me that the person who started this thread seemed kind of amused about this unfortunately devastating event. Sometimes empathy goes right out the door when gossip comes knocking....

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

So we should be on the lookout for a new poster here, BRGum any day now? This may be one of the few safe places for him to talk with people soon.

• PublishingCult
    PublishingCult
    So we should be on the lookout for a new poster here, BRGum any day now? This may be one of the few safe places for him to talk with people soon.

Wouldn't it be awesome if that were the case. His life is upside down right now, and a forum like this is probably the last thing on his mind. But who knows? Maybe he will find his way here where he can at least find some support and understanding. The poor guy needs it right now.

• PublishingCult
    PublishingCult
    My brother and I were discussing who we thought might be gay and living a double life, I said this guy's brother and my brother said, "no more like Brian, he is a freak" he then went on to tell me a story about going to Carowinds with a group of young girls and he was being very "creepy" around the young girls...of course it looks like he is either bi or gay now so who knows. Anyways how funny.

Sexual repression causes mental and emotional illness. It stunts the emotional and mental growth of a person who would otherwise have matured with the freedom of expression and exploration of their true sexual nature . . . you know, the way heterosexuals are allowed to in our society. Paedophelia and hebaphelia can be linked to unhealthy sexual repression during childhood and adolescence. No matter what one suspects, in this man's case, he was seeking out sexual interaction with somebody in his own age group. He gets credit for that IMO.

• Sam Whiskey
    Sam Whiskey

Well....we all know what God says about Homosexuality.....but that's not important here.

• miseryloveselders
    miseryloveselders

Ridiculous to post this guy's picture and list his name. I wouldn't be surprised if he commits suicide, and if he does I'd say the police department, the newspaper, and this religion have blood on their hands.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit